Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Seriously, XSX download is taking forever brehs :what: My PS5 download is way faster than XSX

I read that many people have problems with the XSX download being slow
Took me about 40 mins to download the whole thing on my XSX. Sounds like an issue on your end

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Photo-2023-09-03-221145.png

Photo-2023-09-02-235609.png

Photo-2023-09-03-231903.png

Photo-2023-09-02-095510.png

This was for science :whoa:

Photo-2023-09-03-020039.png

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I recommend having multiple spacesuits unless you unlock spacesuit modding.
Some of these temps will give you frostbite :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I just don’t like the direction of my character and I know how to play the game now. I ain’t too far ahead where it’ll bother me.

if it’s not a bother can you make a quick note of things you know now that you wish you did previously that encouraged you to start over?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Reviewers who shytted on this game should lose all credibility going forward
Bro. It's literally multiple reviews that are saying that the story is mediocre and there is no reason to explore things in this game :what: . At that same time, it's literally multiple reviews saying the story is top notch quality and exploration is vital.

Like, the fukk are these other dudes playing? The story stands out off rip, at no point yet have I not been interested in the next part of the storyline. Easily a 9-10 experience just based off running around talking to people. I could care less about console wars, I've been PC gang for 4 years now. But these PlayStation nikkas are purposely giving this shyt low ratings. This shyt is EASILY a 8-10.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Bro. It's literally multiple reviews that are saying that the story is mediocre and there is no reason to explore things in this game :what: . At that same time, it's literally multiple reviews saying the story is top notch quality and exploration is vital.

Like, the fukk are these other dudes playing? The story stands out off rip, at no point yet have I not been interested in the next part of the storyline. Easily a 9-10 experience just based off running around talking to people. I could care less about console wars, I've been PC gang for 4 years now. But these PlayStation nikkas are purposely giving this shyt low ratings. This shyt is EASILY a 8-10.
Facts anyone who is shytting on this game is just making themselves look like fools. This is the most fun I’ve had with a game in a long time

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I think some reviewers can be emotional and they wanted this game to be something they never said it was going to be. I am still early, but it feels over-exaggerated how slow the beginning is. I think the start is something interesting that happens in sci-fi.

I think the timing of the game is hurting it with some. I think facial animation and some dialogue isn't as good as BG3, but it doesn't have to be imo. I think some of the reviewers are comparing the game to that game, and they're both vastly different games. A better game to somewhat compare this to would be Cyberpunk because there are some similarities in the mechanics and whatnot.

Anyways, reviewers are entitled to their opinions, but the game is at least an 8/10 so far. I assume it will get much better as it goes on because reviewers were saying they went back for some more due to new game+

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just with the amount of unique content this has and the massive depth of it's systems giving it anything less than a 8 means you have an agenda plain and simple

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I never played a Zelda game on my life, but TOTK is on PC so imma try that shyt out. Just downloaded a cracked version. I can probably rock wit that, but I can't get down with something like Baulders Gate 3 because of the damn click to walk and turn based fights like old ass Final Fantasy games :huhldup:.

I'm a huge fan of the RPG like communication and the story changing elements. Would the travel, exploration with said travel, turn based fighting, overhead camera, ect. Would these things make me delete this shyt or are the RPG elements THAT good?