Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
As of right now I’d give it 7.5 - 8. I finally gotten used to flying the ship, but at the same time I’m not even seeing why they included it the first place. A lot of the gameplay mechanics goes against exploration, at least for me anyway. In fallout I’d naturally hit borders of the game because I was just exploring and trying to find random lore or whatever. It maybe because of the scale or maybe it’s because it’s not seamless but I’m not really exploring anything outside a singular zone per planet if I don’t have to. I’m still enjoying the game, but I think I might be out growing Bethesda type games.

This game js shaping up to be the most time I've put into a game since elden ring.

If the AI was tighter I'd probably put it closer to a 10.

I'm probably at like a 9.2+ so far, I can understand how QoL things would piss people off though. I think the openness of it has really made me excited at times

I still think this is a great game and my personal GoTY so far, but some of the design choices and gameplay elements, this game isn't for everyone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
steve-harvey.gif

I'm saying im watching these playthroughs and they still wearing the space suits in planets with actual oxygen :heh: it irks me.

this is what i was reffering to in the game when you run with the spacesuit and co2 builds up

EDIT:

If oxygen is fully drained, you'll see a red outline, which represents carbon dioxide (CO2). Since we need oxygen to breathe and carbon dioxide build-up is dangerous, a meter that's fully in the red would cause health/HP damage.

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Over 4K posts :wow: Ain’t lookin through all that

Is there a gallery anywhere specifically for the characters and builds people made?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, XSX download is taking forever brehs :what: My PS5 download is way faster than XSX

I read that many people have problems with the XSX download being slow

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seriously, XSX download is taking forever brehs :what: My PS5 download is way faster than XSX

maybe the system itself has a weak antenna???:ld: you plugged in or using wifi?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What speed you get?
I get around 6-700mbps when I downloaded starfield until the 20% or so