Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally ventured off the main planet to do a side quest. As I get off the ship I'm looking around and walking a couple feet only to notice what looks like another ship land in the distance way to the right of me.

So I'm like well maybe it's part of the quest or something:patrice:

A few minutes later I'm about to engage the quest dude and I get jumped by a bounty hunter :dead:

Game is hilariously great

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why did you get fired if you don't mind me asking?

You will be back on your feet in no time, my brother. Keep your head up.
Old supervisor moved back to Poland, new supervisor didn't no how to adjust the machines, I got blamed for not producing parts while the machine was only making bad parts. Literally impossible for me to make good parts, and the first shift supervisor kept running his mouth trying to scapegoat me, abd he eventually got what he wanted. I didn't get physical with dawg, just exchanged words, didn't curse at or disrespect dawg.

They gave me a misconduct violation, and are trying to deny me unemployment also. I was arguing in good faith, in which I can prove, but yet these pink bytches would rather deny the shyt and get it decided by a judge. shyt, I'm already at 4,000$ owed to me so I'll be good. I'm just Ubering for now until I find me another gig over 25 a hour.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Where the hell do I sell shyt in new Atlantis? I fukking simped for a pawg before getting to business. :snoop:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Where the hell do I sell shyt in new Atlantis? I fukking simped for a pawg before getting to business. :snoop:
any store. but the armor shop will only buy armor, gun shop only buy guns etc.
if you find the general store tho (i havent)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

at the spaceport use the yellowish kiosk :dead: I posted that a few pages back...

starfield-where-to-sell-trade-authority-kiosk.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally Starfield was installed but gotta wait two more days :mjcry:

thanks…forgot I could install it ahead of time…downloading now…I’ll probably create my character tomorrow night then begin to no-life it on wednesday…I really want to take my time with this game tho…if I can’t get into this then it’s clear that bethesda RPGs just simply aren’t for me…from what I’ve been reading/seeing tho I think this will keep me engaged

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can tell this game was meant to be a slow burn...discovering things on your own while enjoying the details. If you try to rush through this game you're gonna miss a whole lot.

It took me a minute to get used to picking locks, now i'm breaking down master locks like it's nothing :wow:

I want to hunt the crimson fleet ships and steal their contraband... they said NOT to blow up the ships, break their engines board them and steal everything valuable...:lolbron: cant wait to do that... im gonna be rich...