Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
No self control... but i get it...:dead:
Self Control is not paying extra to play a few days early :ufdup:

id just dip out till you get to play the game. I do the same shyt when movies or games drop. it aint like you'll miss out on comments, you can read through the whole thread when you ready.

I need my fix somehow, I'm refreshing this and the GAF nonstop in between PUBG matches. Dudes gonna be mad as shyt when they see me on nothing but Starfield for the next month

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Self Control is not paying extra to play a few days early :ufdup:

I need my fix somehow, I'm refreshing this and the GAF nonstop in between PUBG matches. Dudes gonna be mad as shyt when they see me on nothing but Starfield for the next month

I feel u im feening too my console still aint ship yet totally forgot its labor day weekend...:snoop: :heh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting for my XSS for now... ps5 later at price drop...:ld:

Also when i say i Heard the download problems been an issue ive been reading online about it...:ld: just fyi

:skip: then you have no right to talk shyt on somebody who has PS5 or XSX

XSS :wtf: you better off with XSX

Why waiting for XSS, it's way cheaper now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:skip: then you have no right to talk shyt on somebody who has PS5 or XSX

XSS :wtf: you better off with XSX

Why waiting for XSS, it's way cheaper now

Ordered the shyt from amazon on payday...that's why im waiting... I aint paying no damned $500 for the xsx...:dahell: im trying to save fukking money. not waste it.... :dead:

And i will speak on whatever i fukking please...:birdman: you sound like one of those PC master race fukking obnoxious b*stards...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ordered the shyt from amazon on payday...that's why im waiting... I aint paying no damned $500 for the xsx...:dahell: im trying to save fukking money. not waste it.... :dead:

And i will speak on whatever i fukking please...:birdman: you sound like one of those PC master race fukking obnoxious b*stards...
dont spend above your budget to impress strangers online. I wish more people had this attitude. I wish this section would encourage fiscal responsibility more. you do you. It'd be nice if we were judged on the content of our character and not what toys we bought.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game so fukking fire its crazy. Not spoiling the story but made a deal with this Jamaican accent Pirate on a ship

:blessed:We all work together
ya, so far this is prolly my third favorite game this year after Tears of the Kingdom and Octopath Traveler II. I assumed it'd be Skyrim/fallout in space and thats exactly what it is. only difference is its less buggy and more refined compared to the launches of those 2 franchises.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dont spend above your budget to impress strangers online. I wish more people had this attitude. I wish this section would encourage fiscal responsibility more. you do you. It'd be nice if we were judged on the content of our character and not what toys we bought.

Indeed...:birdman: and they called me cheap waiting for the ps5 price to drop...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It somehow went up , safe to say that mission line NEVER getting completed
0cEROFr.jpg

:francis:

:gladbron: my nikka they Rape-U-Records

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I CAN'T STOP READING THE THREAD :damn::damn: STOP WITH THE SPOILERS DAMNIT I MUST SURVIVE TWO MORE DAYS
man you're good. this joint is so rich with content the spoilers I've seen in here hardly matter like a spoiler should

just noticed the NPCs converse with each other if you just stand there. with that bethesda rotating camera. they developed the shyt outta this one