Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Looking through the game files, there is something called Starfield: Old Mars :leon:

Game is crack.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bro. It's literally multiple reviews that are saying that the story is mediocre and there is no reason to explore things in this game :what: . At that same time, it's literally multiple reviews saying the story is top notch quality and exploration is vital.

Like, the fukk are these other dudes playing? The story stands out off rip, at no point yet have I not been interested in the next part of the storyline. Easily a 9-10 experience just based off running around talking to people. I could care less about console wars, I've been PC gang for 4 years now. But these PlayStation nikkas are purposely giving this shyt low ratings. This shyt is EASILY a 8-10.
While I think the QoL is shyt in the beginning before you can just fast travel a 7 is nuts lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:dahell: what's your problem so why are you so angry? :picard:

Dude, I'm from Detroit too so chill my brother. No need to beef with someone from the same hometown breh!
I got fired recently on some bullshyt and the $ ain't hitting like usual, that's why I got so much time to bother y'all nikkas right now :mjcry:.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: i totally forgot about gamepass... Gamepass making you wait before you can play??? or its not on gamepass what's going on?

Starfield's release date is 09/06/23 but if you pre-ordered the premium edition for $100 and own the game you play early access on Sept 1 before the release date. Or you can play now Starfield Upgrade for $31 with GamePass without owning the game. I don't want to pay them so rather wait on the release date on GamePass for free.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got fired recently on some bullshyt and the $ ain't hitting like usual, that's why I got so much time to bother y'all nikkas right now :mjcry:.

Why did you get fired if you don't mind me asking?

You will be back on your feet in no time, my brother. Keep your head up.