Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Main questline has been the best questline for me so far I really disagree with that especially in this game.

I still haven't started vanguard faction yet though
Vanguard was a fun ride. At the end, you get to take Vanguard missions that help fulfill the Pilot requirements.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Leasy

@ORDER_66 will try to get that mod working on Larry Box to start his "both sides" faction with a Trump like leader :hubie:

Funny you said that because it was a Steam Thread on the message board about too many blacks etc... i think it got deleted

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Game so fire brehs. I had contraband on my ship and was heading to The Den to sell it and seen a shootout between the UNC and one of the pirate groups, so i decided to help UNC and they were thanks how can we repay you.

The choices were
Ship repairs
Money
Or salvage the ships

:ohlawd:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The diversity is crazy, this is the first big AAA game I've played where I can count the major white folk on one hand :dead:

This game ain't no damn 7.
No it's not, but it isn't a 10 either. Personally my score is probably gonna be an 8-8.5 even though I'm having a blast with this game(probably more fun than any game I've played this year... this one and ToTK are neck and neck for me), the flaws are there and while most can be worked around some QoL improvements are definitely needed amongst other things.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You know something that's been irking me a bit is people playing complaining about CO2 when running but if you on a planet with air take the helmet off!!! :what:

steve-harvey.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
No it's not, but it isn't a 10 either. Personally my score is probably gonna be an 8-8.5 even though I'm having a blast with this game(probably more fun than any game I've played this year... this one and ToTK are neck and neck for me), the flaws are there and while most can be worked around some QoL improvements are definitely needed amongst other things.

As of right now I’d give it 7.5 - 8. I finally gotten used to flying the ship, but at the same time I’m not even seeing why they included it the first place. A lot of the gameplay mechanics goes against exploration, at least for me anyway. In fallout I’d naturally hit borders of the game because I was just exploring and trying to find random lore or whatever. It maybe because of the scale or maybe it’s because it’s not seamless but I’m not really exploring anything outside a singular zone per planet if I don’t have to. I’m still enjoying the game, but I think I might be out growing Bethesda type games.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This game js shaping up to be the most time I've put into a game since elden ring.

If the AI was tighter I'd probably put it closer to a 10.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm probably at like a 9.2+ so far, I can understand how QoL things would piss people off though. I think the openness of it has really made me excited at times

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bounty hunter captain tried to extort me? Got his whole squad clapped up.

:camby:

Now let me go grab that money for the bank :takedat: