Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I done fukked up. While in Cydonia in the mining area I hit a wrong key and dropped a land mine. Dropped it on the mining rock area and couldn't find it, said fukk it nothing will happen. Left to do some other shyt. Just got back to Cydonia and everyone on my ass, so I assume someone walked over it. No save back to that point. Makes me want to start over. :francis:

e: crisis averted :mjlol:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some white due blowing up about a trans clone in the game :mjlol:

idk how you let something as small as pronouns being in games get you this angry. Clout clicks from this gotta be crazy :russ:

This is the same guy that threw a fukking fit when the Last of Us 2 leaks came out and he believed that false “leak” that Abbie was trans lol

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Damn at that amount of money :damn:

It somehow went up , safe to say that mission line NEVER getting completed
0cEROFr.jpg

:francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally got enough money to buy the shieldbreaker ship and it tells me my piloting skills arn't enough to fly it:unimpressed:
I'm in the same boat, haven't done a spaceship heavy questline yet either so it's hard to find enemy ships to shoot down to upgrade the skill :francis:

Edit: apparently the pilot simulator in the vanguard base is a good farming spot so I'd do that next time I play

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the same boat, haven't done a spaceship heavy questline yet either so it's hard to find enemy ships to shoot down to upgrade the skill :francis:

Edit: apparently the pilot simulator in the vanguard base is a good farming spot so I'd do that next time I play
Thats one way, I never thought of that. I usually just go to a bounty kiosk and get missions that have me kill some ships that are around some planet, kill three birds with one stone(exp,money,skill req.)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thats one way, I never thought of that. I usually just go to a bounty kiosk and get missions that have me kill some ships that are around some planet, kill three birds with one stone(exp,money,skill req.)
Problem with the bounty board is it's 1-3 ships at a time, pilot sim is infinite with no penalty for failing

I'll stock 2-3 skill points and farm it all at once to get it over with. It apparently works for other ship skills too like the targeting

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yea bro I don't get the criticism. The main story is dope so far and the lil quick NPC side missions and the random NPC conversations (when you're not interacting) adds a fukk of a lot of entertainment to the game. I hate Midevil times but Witcher 3 pulled me in with things like this. The lore alone makes you wanna chop it up with every NPCZ read the books and news articles, ect.

I can definitely tell they focused A LOT on current day politics all thru this shyt, it's going on everywhere lol. Abd Black folks are everywhere. This deserves some props fasho.
The diversity is crazy, this is the first big AAA game I've played where I can count the major white folk on one hand :dead:

This game ain't no damn 7.