Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Or if you was smart find a way to stash the belt somewhere off world or go somewhere else to sell it???:ld::sas2: Heard there was a way to modify the cargo hold to bypass scans...:lolbron:
Yeah I seen an upgrade to the cargo hold so no one can detect contraband but I'm broke out here.

This game is wild man :mjlol:

Doing some missions with Sarah and I just jump down ledges to shortcut my way to stuff.

After like the 4th time she stopped and was like "Breh do you NOT know how a jetpack works why you keep jumping off ledges you trying to hurt yourself or something" :dahell:

I was also talking to her and stopped playing the game to do something else. So I was just in the dialog screen doing nothing. After about a minute she started saying shyt like HELLO and ANYBODY THERE:dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I seen an upgrade to the cargo hold so no one can detect contraband but I'm broke out here.

This game is wild man :mjlol:

SEE and i asked earlier about how much money you start with because in skyrim shyt is stupid hard when you start from scratch with no money...:mjlol::dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Pure Dark released a DLSS 3 mod for the game on his Patreon. Getting 90+ fps in New atlantis when i was getting 40-50 before on my 4080.

How is this possible? I have a 4080 and cyberpunk runs perfectly on that shyt but this cant maintain 60 frames naturally? what is so much more demanding in this game, since cyberpunk looks wayyyyy better graphically imo

This isn't a hate post I'm generally curious cuz I do plan on playing this at some point

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I've always looked at Bethesda games as a 'the sum of its parts' type game and yeah, this is going to land top 5 dead or alive for me. I'm going to juggle this and Tears of the Kingdom till I finish Zelda then it might be this exclusively for a hot minute. This isn't a game to rush as try to finish, there's too much 'game' here for that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is this possible? I have a 4080 and cyberpunk runs perfectly on that shyt but this cant maintain 60 frames naturally? what is so much more demanding in this game, since cyberpunk looks wayyyyy better graphically imo

This isn't a hate post I'm generally curious cuz I do plan on playing this at some point
Cyber punk been through 3 years of patches. Stop it. Game was so bad on ps5 at launch it got removed from the store.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cyber punk been through 3 years of patches. Stop it. Game was so bad on ps5 at launch it got removed from the store.

My guy. I'm not talking about console. I already said no hate shyt, I was asking an honest question take off ya stan shorts for a moment.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

It is using FSR, an AMD frame boosting technology, and does not have DLSS which is Nvidia's solution. Cyberpunk has DLSS so the card could take advantage. There is a free mod for DLSS 2 for Starfield but the creator released a DLSS 3 (40-series cards only can use it) mod a few hours ago on his discord (which you have to sub to his Patreon for). I already was a sub since he did the same thing for Jedi Survivor. It is doubling the FPS for me so he earned the 5.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Besides the issues with performance the game supported DLSS which gave performance boosts to Nvidia cards that could run it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My guy. I'm not talking about console. I already said no hate shyt, I was asking an honest question take off ya stan shorts for a moment.
I'm not sure why you're trying to talk about cyberpunk at all.

I enjoyed the game and rated it well, but less not pretend like it wasn't a game where damn never every decision you made was ultimately hollow even starting from the beginning when you chose your path.

If that game is next gen then so is this game. :russell:

More importantly, just stop talking about a game you claim you aren't going to play. :childplease:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Besides the issues with performance the game supported DLSS which gave performance boosts to Nvidia cards that could run it.
He's talking about playing cyber punk on a 4080 like it can't just brute force it's way through many of the issues it had back in 2020 with lesser hardware.

I'm sure in 2027 the 6080 will work just fine too :pachaha:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'm not sure why you're trying to talk about cyberpunk at all.

I enjoyed the game and rated it well, but less not pretend like it wasn't a game where damn never every decision you made was ultimately hollow even starting from the beginning when you chose your path.

If that game is next gen then so is this game. :russell:

More importantly, just stop talking about a game you claim you aren't going to play. :childplease:

Are you fukking blind? :why: my god ya'll nikkas are clowns

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He's talking about playing cyber punk on a 4080 like it can't just brute force it's way through many of the issues it had back in 2020 with lesser hardware.

I'm sure in 2027 the 6080 will work just fine too :pachaha:
He was asking why a 4080 was having issues running a game and used Cyberpunk as a reference. One of the biggest reasons that performance was tolerable at best for people with capable cards was DLSS. When DLSS 3 (Frame Generation) was implemented it made an even larger improvement to FPS:

Same thing is being done with the mod for Starfield.