Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got out my spaceship without a suit on Mars and my character died :snoop:

Bruh was running around then passed put passed out mid jump playing with the gravity
krkqgddk17c91.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've always looked at Bethesda games as a 'the sum of its parts' type game and yeah, this is going to land top 5 dead or alive for me. I'm going to juggle this and Tears of the Kingdom till I finish Zelda then it might be this exclusively for a hot minute. This isn't a game to rush as try to finish, there's too much 'game' here for that.
I got the game off gamepass, but I downloaded the bootleg to see how it was since I can't lie I fukks with it a lot. I got about 4 hours in and I can see why this would be a GOTY candidate. I've run into a few graphical bugs and the game only crashed once, but that's not bad for a day 1 release.

I'm thinking about playing Baldur's Gate 3 first to give Bethesda some time to release a few patches, but I heard BG3 has a lot of bugs in Act 3 so I've been trying to wait til it's fully patched before diving in.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm about to get this gang war cracking in neon

Sarah just stays like this all the time :damn: with the shyt I've been into

I tried the red mile at lvl 3 and got murked by a triceratops :mjlol:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Man Watching Rad Brad he can't play for shyt... didn't even scan the rocks to mine on the first damned planet...:scust: just flailing around all wily nilly talking to himself... I hate horrible walkthroughs

Yo I stopped watching that dude a DECADE ago for being trash at every game and he still hasn't gotten better? :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I stopped watching that dude a DECADE ago for being trash at every game and he still hasn't gotten better? :mjlol:

IDK why he sucks so bad, its like he has no instincts on things... like he says i still havent sold my stuff, im like why are you still carrying this stuff around in a spaceship? the cargo hold is right behind you!!??:what::dead: just asinine bullshyt

EDIT: what kills me is that right behind the pilots seat there's a nook on the right hand side that's the captains stash can be used as a locker...:snoop:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Breh last night I was :demonic: but I been getting hoed all day today :mjlol:

I got caught with some contraband. Got arrested.

They told me I had to work off the "debt" by doing bounty hunter missions.

Dude said you can be a bounty hunter and work off the debt

Or you can not and we taking the contraband and you paying a fine (i dont have the money)

Or you can not be a bounty hunter you dont pay the fine we can shoot it out right here and you kill us and you keep the contraband BUT we will NEVER stop hunting you :birdman:

Then rat face cac beside him gonna say "we mean it. We NEVER stop. Took us 30 years to get blah blah blah. But we got him. We will get you:birdman:"

All because I killed some dude on some planet who had some crazy ass looking belt I looted, put that shyt in my ship and it got labeled as contraband :mjlol:

Now I'm reloading the save and not even going that route cause I don't want them type of problems yet:mjlol:

:ohhh:

Turns out there is such a thing as halfway crooks, as long as we can save scum