Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Look at his cut. They cab fill ships with a billion sandwiches but can't get a decent hairstyle?

I have to rock this cac cap for the rest of the game

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I fukked around and got kidnapped :dahell:
Breh last night I was :demonic: but I been getting hoed all day today :mjlol:

I got caught with some contraband. Got arrested.

They told me I had to work off the "debt" by doing bounty hunter missions.

Dude said you can be a bounty hunter and work off the debt

Or you can not and we taking the contraband and you paying a fine (i dont have the money)

Or you can not be a bounty hunter you dont pay the fine we can shoot it out right here and you kill us and you keep the contraband BUT we will NEVER stop hunting you :birdman:

Then rat face cac beside him gonna say "we mean it. We NEVER stop. Took us 30 years to get blah blah blah. But we got him. We will get you:birdman:"

All because I killed some dude on some planet who had some crazy ass looking belt I looted, put that shyt in my ship and it got labeled as contraband :mjlol:

Now I'm reloading the save and not even going that route cause I don't want them type of problems yet:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh last night I was :demonic: but I been getting hoed all day today :mjlol:

I got caught with some contraband. Got arrested.

They told me I had to work off the "debt" by doing bounty hunter missions.

Dude said you can be a bounty hunter and work off the debt

Or you can not and we taking the contraband and you paying a fine (i dont have the money)

Or you can not be a bounty hunter you dont pay the fine we can shoot it out right here and you kill us and you keep the contraband BUT we will NEVER stop hunting you :birdman:

Then rat face cac beside him gonna say "we mean it. We NEVER stop. Took us 30 years to get blah blah blah. But we got him. We will get you:birdman:"

All because I killed some dude on some planet who had some crazy ass looking belt I looted, put that shyt in my ship and it got labeled as contraband :mjlol:

Now I'm reloading the save and not even going that route cause I don't want them type of problems yet:mjlol:

Or if you was smart find a way to stash the belt somewhere off world or go somewhere else to sell it???:ld::sas2: Heard there was a way to modify the cargo hold to bypass scans...:lolbron: