Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He was asking why a 4080 was having issues running a game and used Cyberpunk as a reference. One of the biggest reasons that performance was tolerable at best for people with capable cards was DLSS. When DLSS 3 (Frame Generation) was implemented it made an even larger improvement to FPS:

Same thing is being done with the mod for Starfield.

But we know that cyberpunk was designed for PC first and foremost and then ported to the consoles.

We also know that Starfield was designed for console first and foremost and not PC.

I'm confused about why this is difficult to understand.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
When you play come back with your concern. You been shyt posting up every other thread now I'm supposed to believe you're now looking for good faith posting.

shyt Yo lil bytch as up.

I got like 5 posts in this 80 page thread but you on my dikk so much apparently it seems you think I'm in every other thread talking about this game :dead:

get a grip you fukking lame. Appreciate the breh up top who gave actual answers.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
But we know that cyberpunk was designed for PC first and foremost and then ported to the consoles.

We also know that Starfield was designed for console first and foremost and not PC.

I'm confused about why this is difficult to understand.
What part of Bethesda implemented an AMD frame boosting technology and not the NVIDIA one, causing people with those cards issues running the game do you understand? There are optimization issues with the game but those with AMD hardware are running the game better because of FSR. A modder had to add DLSS 2/3, which took him only a day, which makes NVIDIA 20-40 series card run the game better.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What part of Bethesda implemented an AMD frame boosting technology and not the NVIDIA one, causing people with those cards issues running the game do you understand? There are optimization issues with the game but those with AMD hardware are running the game better because of FSR. A modder had to add DLSS 2/3, which took him only a day, which makes NVIDIA 20-40 series card run the game better.
What type of hardware do the xbox series xand xbox series S run?

What partnership do they have?

What part of Todd Howard telling you this game was designed bottom up with the series S and x in mind is hard for you to understand.

I'm going to tap out because this is actually an argument I don't have to have with you because I know better than you on this specific topic.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I got like 5 posts in this 80 page thread but you on my dikk so much apparently it seems you think I'm in every other thread talking about this game :dead:

get a grip you fukking lame. Appreciate the breh up top who gave actual answers.
I don't give a fukk about you little man. Go cry in your corner. It's Friday. Get your dikk wet and get off mine.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What type of hardware do the xbox series xand xbox series S run?

What partnership do they have?

What part of Todd Howard telling you this game was designed bottom up with the series S and x in mind is hard for you to understand.

I'm going to tap out because this is actually an argument I don't have to have with you because I know better than you on this specific topic.
You are really saying that like people have not known for months that AMD was sponsoring this game. Adding DLSS to the game would of been trivial to do, but was not because of AMD.

Saying it was designed for consoles is pointless given PC's using AMD CPU's and GPU's are running much better than the NVIDIA equivalent. Even more proof is that the game runs extremely good with the DLSS 3 mods that was created in a day.

I am done talking to you as well because you are the worst type of ignorant, the arrogant kind.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are really saying that like people have not known for months that AMD was sponsoring this game. Adding DLSS to the game would of been trivial to do, but was not because of AMD.

Saying it was designed for consoles is pointless given PC's using AMD CPU's and GPU's are running much better than the NVIDIA equivalent. Even more proof is that the game runs extremely good with the DLSS 3 mods that was created in a day.

I am done talking to you as well because you are the worst type of ignorant, the arrogant kind.
My initial premise was this game was made to be a console seller for xbox consoles.

That's the argument. Once you accept that non debatable fact, it all falls into place.

If you knew more than me you could message me personally. :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've always looked at Bethesda games as a 'the sum of its parts' type game and yeah, this is going to land top 5 dead or alive for me. I'm going to juggle this and Tears of the Kingdom till I finish Zelda then it might be this exclusively for a hot minute. This isn't a game to rush as try to finish, there's too much 'game' here for that.
You going to try to play to of the biggest games of the year known for their open world quest at the same time :mjlol:
200w.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
are really saying that like people have not known for months that AMD was sponsoring this game
To harp on this point further micrososft's partnership with AMD isn't limited to gaming. :childplease:

It's also with huge investments in azure as well as AI. :ufdup:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Why this security lady telling me she got corns on her feet? And why can't I use the smileys anymore ? :wtf:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You going to try to play to of the biggest games of the year known for their open world quest at the same time :mjlol:
200w.gif
Lol. I'm nearly done with Zelda. Got three of the four sages and working on the fourth now. That's going to take priority till I finish it.

In Starfield, I'm on Kreet now. I keep going back to the quote of this being irresponsibly large and it is and I'm here for it. I'm going to say this definitively, there is a lot going on here and personally, I like the lack of hand holding. Like anything, you get out what you put into it. Above all, I love the space stuff.