Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Seriously i dont know how you can give them game anything in the 70 range. The missions alone is ridiculous. Like i stated previously i wont have a rating yet but aint no way this shyt should be below 80 especially if you like Fallout etc...

Dont want to say it but fanboy shyt at play. I am hours in and only did what 2 main missions.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yo is there no local map to the area you're currently in? I'm on new Atlantis and I'm keep getting lost trying to go between areas and such
good to hear…guess he was wrong or exaggerating how “useless” he feels it is
Now that I'm playing I see. It seems like theres a local map if you are in an open area, but none for the cities

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Now that I'm playing I see. It seems like theres a local map if you are in an open area, but none for the cities
Guess it's for immersion reasons, you don't have a minimap open when you are in your local mall.
But I was going insane trying to remember where the clothing store was :mjlol:

Blue Kiosks supposedly point you to where you want to go , but I'm at work and can't test.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Guess it's for immersion reasons, you don't have a minimap open when you are in your local mall.
But I was going insane trying to remember where the clothing store was :mjlol:

Blue Kiosks supposedly point you to where you want to go , but I'm at work and can't test.
The game don't have enough tutorials then because apparently you can also travel to planets without going to like 3 menus as well but it isn't explained in game smh

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The game don't have enough tutorials then because apparently you can also travel to planets without going to like 3 menus as well but it isn't explained in game smh
I saw that Reddit thread, I traveled to a moon past a planet by accident like that :mjlol:
Started to freak out because I had no idea where I was and there was ship debris everywhere. :damn: