Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The masculine black male hairstyles are garbage. This nikka flattop:flabbynsick: and took 20 mins to get his forehand/hairline to lookam ados. I hated looking at this negro in 3rd person.

Imma have to reroll an Amos or Drummer from the expanse build:aicmon: i saw goos pre-morphs of them. The Amos one is dead on
I gave up on adjusting the forehead my character walking around with an stop sign forehead. My daughter was watching me make him and she was like why does your guy look Kendrick Lamar lite.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s clearly your opinion as previously stated…nothing additional for me to debate at this point…my only contention at the time was the actual review itself didn’t say anything egregious regardless of how folks feel about the score
There was literally nothing in those reviews that I thought sounded nitpicky, dudes getting all bent out of shape calling it hate and an agenda is crazy

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There was literally nothing in those reviews that I thought sounded nitpicky, dudes getting all bent out of shape calling it hate and an agenda is crazy
I thought concerns over being unable traverse directly to a landing spot to feel nitpick. I think when you first takeoff and you have your first approach I was like, ya know, this would be pretty cool if I could just fly down to earth.

Then I started looking jow long it was actually going to take me to traverse to the planets atmosphere and immediately was like, fukk all that.

But it would be fun to be able to race around the planet in your craft. :ehh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I thought concerns over being unable traverse directly to a landing spot to feel nitpick. I think when you first takeoff and you have your first approach I was like, ya know, this would be pretty cool if I could just fly down to earth.

Then I started looking jow long it was actually going to take me to traverse to the planets atmosphere and immediately was like, fukk all that.

But it would be fun to be able to race around the planet in your craft. :ehh:
I’m a say this then leave it alone but when you look at the games that get a 7 from IGN or GameSpot, this game is clearly better and that’s not an opinion that’s a fact.

For all the things that this game does right and allow you to do, the negatives don’t outweigh the good. A 7 is saying a game is ok to pick up on sale if you are board. So yes dude was nitpicking.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
that looks fun :yes:

after watching the ACG review, I definitely wanna get into some space pirate shyt…he talked about the value of setting up a base on one of the smaller desolate planets as a way to lay low in the game…sounded like a cool idea :ehh:

I was on a planet and snuck on then hijacked some ship that randomly landed somewhere

Stole the ship and registered it in my name. There was some stolen goods on there and when you goto major cities, they can you for contraband, so I stashed the stolen goods on an outpost until I get a ship/upgrade that lets me hide that shyt. Not taking the chance with the intergalactic feds scanning my ship :huhldup: