Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Flying the ship is cumbersome asf.
I agree but that seems like an intended feeling. There's a bunch of ship piloting perks and crew members, if you invest in them its probably good.

So far I've put all my points into speech related and science related perks but depending on how much ship gameplay is in this ill put points in it because I imagine I'll struggle more with that than gunplay.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…. I’m kinda wishing you bought the digital copy now. Seeing people on Twitter play the game.

Yes, I got the extra premium DLC thing.

But I guess since my physical game copy doesn’t come in till the 6th.

I’m gonna have to wait…. Smh

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I agree but that seems like an intended feeling. There's a bunch of ship piloting perks and crew members, if you invest in them its probably good.

So far I've put all my points into speech related and science related perks but depending on how much ship gameplay is in this ill put points in it because I imagine I'll struggle more with that than gunplay.
Rank 1 pilot allows you to use thrusters so it def feels better as you invest.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
you might feel the score is “disrespectful” but the actual review points weren’t bad at all…based on his complaints I’d say it may have been scored a bit low bcuz he seemed to enjoy the game but his main complaint was it took him 12 hours to get into it and he didn’t like some of the mechanics (inventory management, lack of map, etc.) but there was nothing disrespectful about the actual review…speaking for IGN only (not gamespot) since I listened to the whole review

I’m listening to ACG now and he made the same point about the game taking long to get into
After a few hours into into I stand by my statement, a 7 is disrespectful, with all the flaws considered this game is an 8-8.5 atleast. I am having too much fun so I rate it higher but it’s still early

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After a few hours into into I stand by my statement, a 7 is disrespectful, with all the flaws considered this game is an 8-8.5 atleast. I am having too much fun so I rate it higher but it’s still early

that’s clearly your opinion as previously stated…nothing additional for me to debate at this point…my only contention at the time was the actual review itself didn’t say anything egregious regardless of how folks feel about the score

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like that on console too, tone down the film grain, once you get to different areas then it has better color vibrance, but in general it is a bit washed out.

They NEED to patch in brightness/gamma options, however. That stylistic choice I'll never agree with.
First thing I did :pachaha: thats how I knew I had no other settings to play with

Edit: Also put motion blur down to low, until the DLSS mod is fixed and I can turn it off, and DOF I turned off

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
you might feel the score is “disrespectful” but the actual review points weren’t bad at all…based on his complaints I’d say it may have been scored a bit low bcuz he seemed to enjoy the game but his main complaint was it took him 12 hours to get into it and he didn’t like some of the mechanics (inventory management, lack of map, etc.) but there was nothing disrespectful about the actual review…speaking for IGN only (not gamespot) since I listened to the whole review

I’m listening to ACG now and he made the same point about the game taking long to get into
By the way, I came into this game expecting no map because I read that....

But there is a map tho :jbhmm:

You just press RB when you open the starmap

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Who gave mass effect 7’s
edge gave it 70, im assuming out of 100. and another one, i wanna say gamespot. i just looked it up yesterday

even totk got 6's and 7's but from lesser known blogs

all a bunch of bs, you cant quantify everything

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gonna ignore the thread. Be back in a week :salute:
cap-camron-face-camron.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edge gave it 70, im assuming out of 100. and another one, i wanna say gamespot. i just looked it up yesterday

even totk got 6's and 7's but from lesser known blogs

all a bunch of bs, you cant quantify everything

Edge use the whole 1-10 scale, you can't compare them to these other reviewers that use a 7-9 scale.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way, I came into this game expecting no map because I read that....

But there is a map tho :jbhmm:

You just press RB when you open the starmap

good to hear…guess he was wrong or exaggerating how “useless” he feels it is