Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m powering through the last part of Baldur’s gate 3 before I start Starfield. I know if I start Starfield now, BG3 is never getting finished. I don’t even really like Act 3 of BG, but I need to finish it, because I didn’t play 90 hours to not see how the story ends.

The one thing I’m wondering about Starfield, is does it play in super ultrawide, 32:9? If not, I hope a mod pops up this week, which I’m sure it will. :lupe:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m powering through the last part of Baldur’s gate 3 before I start Starfield. I know if I start Starfield now, BG3 is never getting finished. I don’t even really like Act 3 of BG, but I need to finish it, because I didn’t play 90 hours to not see how the story ends.

The one thing I’m wondering about Starfield, is does it play in super ultrawide, 32:9? If not, I hope a mod pops up this week, which I’m sure it will. :lupe:

Starfield on PC or XSX?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know the consensus is that it starts slow, but I'm liking the pacing thus far. Went with Space Scoundrel background. Opted for Neon Street Kid, Empath, & Kid Stuff for my traits. Going for a mixture of Peter Quill from GOTG & Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. Getting a consistent 90 - 95 FPS, too. :whoo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I’m watching my homeboy play, he got it on hard

I90lzsJ.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You have to go into the inventory to change weapons :beli:

I could be misunderstanding you, but cant you just favorite a weapon & equip it with the directional pad? I picked up a pistol early in the tutorial and was able to switch back and forth from the default weapon without entering the games inventory. Or are you refferring more so to the lack of a long button press to change weapons?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Starfield on PC or XSX?
PC. The only way I’m playing it on XSX is if my computer breaks. I actually bought the CE for the XSX because it would resell better than the PC version. So I guess I’m good either way.

Bethesda WRPGs are my favorite type of games. I can’t wait to play this shyt. I’m pissed at myself for not beating BG3 earlier :russ:

Act 3 of BG3 isn’t really that fun. I’m kinda just playing to have it done. Acts 1 and 2 are magnificent though.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So it's safe to say this ain't fukkin with Skyrim? Trying to taper my expectations here.

The Outer Worlds and FO4 were okay but I need this to be better then both of them by a good margin in order for me to be satisfied.

By the way my top 3 bethy games in order are

Oblivion
Skyrim
New Vegas

I don't expect it to beat those but I need it to be a clear 4th place at least

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I could be misunderstanding you, but cant you just favorite a weapon & equip it with the directional pad? I picked up a pistol early in the tutorial and was able to switch back and forth from the default weapon without entering the games inventory. Or are you refferring more so to the lack of a long button press to change weapons?
You can favorite the weapons and use the directional pads to swap weapons like you said. Took me like 10 mins to figure it out, I t’s like fallout 4 but they don’t bother to tell you at all..and there’s a lot of that.

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's safe to say this ain't fukkin with Skyrim? Trying to taper my expectations here.

The Outer Worlds and FO4 were okay but I need this to be better then both of them by a good margin in order for me to be satisfied.

Oblivion
Skyrim
New Vegas

I like it better than all other bestesda games rn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Oblivion
Skyrim
New Vegas

Be kinda hard to make that distinction on day one of a 150 hour game breh