Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is us clowning on starfield projection? There's nothing to project.

If you're going to use buzzwords use the correct context.

Along with that I've been keeping it real for the most part. I'm the wrong person to call a weirdo.

:stopitslime:
You quoted me to say somehow a higher score would make me behave differently.

That was projection from you because you base your comments/behavior on metacritic scores apparently. I dont.

I know what words mean. Try a little harder to comprehend next time :cheers:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IGN and gamespot’s reviews are disrespectful.

you might feel the score is “disrespectful” but the actual review points weren’t bad at all…based on his complaints I’d say it may have been scored a bit low bcuz he seemed to enjoy the game but his main complaint was it took him 12 hours to get into it and he didn’t like some of the mechanics (inventory management, lack of map, etc.) but there was nothing disrespectful about the actual review…speaking for IGN only (not gamespot) since I listened to the whole review

I’m listening to ACG now and he made the same point about the game taking long to get into

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The difference between the series x and s is not that deep - ill just cop the series s as a 2nd console:

Judging by reviews i aint rushing to get this, ill just get round to this after finishing up some games in my PS5 library. is what it is :yeshrug:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You quoted me to say somehow a higher score would make me behave differently.

That was projection from you because you base your comments/behavior on metacritic scores apparently. I dont.

I know what words mean. Try a little harder to comprehend next time :cheers:
Yet you don’t mind bringing up reviews when it comes to other (PS) games.

But enough of that, this is a celebration

Go forth and explore those (barren) planets fellow starfielder

:lolbron:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man, for real. So much damn fun that I'll consistently consider running my millionth playthrough of that instead of bothering to play something new. Really can't wait to see where they go with it, considering how the game ends.

Whoever came up with the idea to make the fukking toothpaste sidequest actually end up being an important part of the main storyline is a fukkery genius. :dead:
Don't they got like 3 dlc?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
you might feel the score is “disrespectful” but the actual review points weren’t bad at all…based on his complaints I’d say it may have been scored a bit low bcuz he seemed to enjoy the game but his main complaint was it took him 12 hours to get into it and he didn’t like some of the mechanics (inventory management, lack of map, etc.) but there was nothing disrespectful about the actual review…speaking for IGN only (not gamespot) since I listened to the whole review

I’m listening to ACG now and he made the same point about the game taking long to get into
Because you are kinda the rpg guy on here I can respect your POV.
I do agree that the slow start complaint is consistent across all the reviews I saw.
I’ve also heard a lot about quality of life issues and for me that stuff isn’t that big of a deal as good gameplay, storytelling graphics, and giving you other stuff to do.

I can say that maybe these people are not into Bethesda games like that and your POV will very different depending on how much you like Bethesda.