Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Thats true and not true. Outerworlds wasn't like that. But that game wasnt supposed to be a more realistic serious take on sci fi. Some reviewers didn't like the procedurally generated planets apparently in Starfield. They wanted them to focus on having like 10 large exploration planets but people have to realize that space itself is fukkin boring ass shyt the majority of it is empty and lifeless and they wanted an accurate reflection of space exploration. I think this is overblown honestly. Lot of salty people about Bethesda getting bought and praying on starfields downfall
Outer Worlds was criminally short. But man was that a fun ride.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It's overblown since Xbots have been in overdrive since the Activision acquisition. If the game wasn't rated 100 we were going to clown no matter what.

No so much salt, it's more "y'all can shut the fukk up now".

They brought this upon themselves
To quote @ORDER_66 its #bothsides with this. Sony stans was mad they don't got starfield and Xbox stans were reveling too much in one game and trying to exclaim praise for their first shot at a good exclusive in years calling it game of the generation :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
On the topic of space flight. Every game I've played with realistic space flight, that's been the worst part of the game. Most recent one was Chorus. I was legit just pressing the boost button and tabbing over to Edge and browsing other shyt while waiting for the ship to get to the next objective and that game had relatively small play spaces. It's a cool novelty that gets old after the first hour.

What's wrong with space flight???:jbhmm: everytime I see videos of star citizen and the bounty hunting, drone bombing and space fighting looks dope....:dahell:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Copped and preinstalling on PC now. Don't know nothing about the Starfield backstory/universe but if it's like a space version of Cyberpunk 2077 I'll be VERY happy :yeshrug:. Will be playing at 4K Ultra.