Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To quote @ORDER_66 its #bothsides with this. Sony stans was mad they don't got starfield and Xbox stans were reveling too much in one game and trying to exclaim praise for their first shot at a good exclusive in years calling it game of the generation :mjlol:
This is a lie,

As usual it’s sony goofballs on both sides arguing with themselves.

Over the last couple weeks we’ve had about a half dozen threads made about the game ZERO of them were made by xbox stan’s trying to hype up the game.

In this thread @Gizmo_Duck @ORDER_66 @Rekkapryde and @EzekelRAGE have like double the posts of all posters COMBINED.

This is that goofy shyt where some of you take the xbox game and create your own standards so an 88 can be somehow “disappointing” While spider-man at 84 is the greatest shyt in gaming.

Sony stan’s wild :wow:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This is a lie,

Over the last couple weeks we’ve had about a half dozen threads made about the game ZERO of them were made by xbox stan’s trying to hype up the game.

In this thread @Gizmo_Duck @ORDER_66 @Rekkapryde and @EzekelRAGE have like double the posts of all posters COMBINED.

This is that goofy shyt where some of you take the xbox game and create your own standards so an 88 can be somehow “disappointing” While spider-man at 84 is the greatest shyt in gaming.

Idk man I'm just basing it off what I'm seeing. I wasn't even really in this thread like this was too busy playing baldurs gate 3

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

He seemed to love it but gameranx and IGN didn’t seem all that impressed

As I mentioned a few pages back, it seems like the reviewers might not be entirely impartial. They were hoping for a game akin to No Man's Sky, focused on space exploration, but for those not into that, No Man's Sky can be pretty dull.

These reviewers tend to show a bias towards specific game types. Anything with a hint of nostalgia can easily score an 8, even with 8-bit graphics. However, if a game aims for a modern look, they scrutinize it mercilessly, especially when there are graphical hiccups or frame rate issues.

It's puzzling that the IGN reviewer gave Fallout and Cyberpunk a 9, but Starfield, which is even bigger and less buggy, only managed a 7. It makes you wonder, if it had seamless transitions without load screens, would it have earned that elusive 9? SMH.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outer Worlds was criminally short. But man was that a fun ride.

Man, for real. So much damn fun that I'll consistently consider running my millionth playthrough of that instead of bothering to play something new. Really can't wait to see where they go with it, considering how the game ends.

Whoever came up with the idea to make the fukking toothpaste sidequest actually end up being an important part of the main storyline is a fukkery genius. :dead:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

As I mentioned a few pages back, it seems like the reviewers might not be entirely impartial. They were hoping for a game akin to No Man's Sky, focused on space exploration, but for those not into that, No Man's Sky can be pretty dull.

These reviewers tend to show a bias towards specific game types. Anything with a hint of nostalgia can easily score an 8, even with 8-bit graphics. However, if a game aims for a modern look, they scrutinize it mercilessly, especially when there are graphical hiccups or frame rate issues.

It's puzzling that the IGN reviewer gave Fallout and Cyberpunk a 9, but Starfield, which is even bigger and less buggy, only managed a 7. It makes you wonder, if it had seamless transitions without load screens, would it have earned that elusive 9? SMH.
ACG doesn't generally have bias like that. I think some of these outlets wanted Starfield to fail. Bet they still playing it too.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is a lie,

They down bad I understand it :wow:. They wanted starfield to fail badly it didn't it hurts them :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No, this is just projection from you weirdos.
How is us clowning on starfield projection? There's nothing to project.

If you're going to use buzzwords use the correct context.

Along with that I've been keeping it real for the most part. I'm the wrong person to call a weirdo.

:stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Listen to how Blessing and Paris talk about it on Kinda Funny they both say the same things a lot of these lower reviews say

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These scores prove the point I was trying to make. IGN and gamespot’s reviews are disrespectful. I think the people like ACG along with some of the small time reviewers are far better gage of how good this game is. I meant to say MY opinion and most gamers will think the game is 88-95 but the big companies will pick it apart which they are doing.

The big budget companies have agendas and extreme biases, I take their opinions with a grain of salt, more so than I do with anyone else.