Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
the word of the day

“Outlier”
Education may not be your strong suit so I'll forgive you

Outlier: a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.

If you look at metacritic and open critic you will see a low amount of "mixed reviews " from the mean . Hope that helps!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
319559323_1.gif

:mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's every space game.
Thats true and not true. Outerworlds wasn't like that. But that game wasnt supposed to be a more realistic serious take on sci fi. Some reviewers didn't like the procedurally generated planets apparently in Starfield. They wanted them to focus on having like 10 large exploration planets but people have to realize that space itself is fukkin boring ass shyt the majority of it is empty and lifeless and they wanted an accurate reflection of space exploration. I think this is overblown honestly. Lot of salty people about Bethesda getting bought and praying on starfields downfall

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Education may not be your strong suit so I'll forgive you

Outlier: a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.

If you look at metacritic and open critic you will see a low amount of "mixed reviews " from the mean . Hope that helps!

A lot of outliers :patrice:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that ign review was generous. 'no map' would get an instant 3/10 from me

still gonna play it but...no map? maybe its a nothing burger

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the topic of space flight. Every game I've played with realistic space flight, that's been the worst part of the game. Most recent one was Chorus. I was legit just pressing the boost button and tabbing over to Edge and browsing other shyt while waiting for the ship to get to the next objective and that game had relatively small play spaces. It's a cool novelty that gets old after the first hour.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats true and not true. Outerworlds wasn't like that. But that game wasnt supposed to be a more realistic serious take on sci fi. Some reviewers didn't like the procedurally generated planets apparently in Starfield. They wanted them to focus on having like 10 large exploration planets but people have to realize that space itself is fukkin boring ass shyt the majority of it is empty and lifeless and they wanted an accurate reflection of space exploration. I think this is overblown honestly. Lot of salty people about Bethesda getting bought and praying on starfields downfall
It's overblown since Xbots have been in overdrive since the Activision acquisition. If the game wasn't rated 100 we were going to clown no matter what.

Not so much salt, it's more "y'all can shut the fukk up now".

They brought this upon themselves

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to the Kinda Funny review.

First off, RIP to the breh Blessing's mentions. He gave it a 3/5, but had that smoke for what he didn't like. Can definitely see how a lot of angry nerds would be ready to light him up.

Somewhere, Jeff Gerstmann is doing a way too long episode of a podcast by himself smiling. He got absolutely roasted by people for not fukking with Fallout 4 because he was tired of getting served Bethesda jank, thinking that the time and money spent on the game should eliminate that. Common criticism so far is being disappointed by the Bethesda jank.

I'm still going to play this, but it is a little disappointing to hear that there's not really a map, and that inventory management is STILL fukking horrible, and that the dialogue/persuasion system still doesn't show percentages, and just does the color coding thing that I remember Fallout 4 doing. Also not crazy about hearing that the the game starts slow, and is also one of those "The game REALLY starts after you beat it". There's gonna be a not insignificant portion of the audience that could mess around and bounce off of this before even getting a chance to see what seems like it's the best content. :francis:

Still throwing around the idea of going Deluxe for Monday. :wow: