Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Watch the video she documents how the system of landing on planets works. You have to select landing on a landing menu and which spot you wish to land on, there is also no atmospheric landings.
Am I the only one that always thought this is how'd it'd work?

People thought you'd be able to seamlessly stream all this shyt one place to the next?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
oh no no no sir. Goin the Meach route ain't gon work.

the jokes are just beginning.

giphy.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
just finished the IGN review…main complaint is it took the reviewer too long (around 12 hours) to get into the game as far as story and mechanics

no need for me to rush into it…I can wait a few more days

IGN isn’t the end all be all but still my gaming preferences are typically in line with a lot of their reviews so I’ll save some money and see for myself
Listening to him on podcast unlock it doesn't sound like he finished the game, that 7 seems to be a weird outlier going by most of the rpg focused sites. 88 oc isn't bad by any means anyway. Just interesting the two biggest commercial sites went 7. Seems like it has a great base, with potential to be amazing with updates/ expansions

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I just read some of the reviews in the 70s on metacritic

Basically they're saying that the 1000 planets are extraneous and boring and that the handcrafted lively zones with rich story and quests are much more interesting.
It makes sense. Mods with more handcrafted content gonna make this game epic. Plus whatever dlc they got cooked up will add more of the content people will probably gravitate too hopefully.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I just read some of the reviews in the 70s on metacritic

Basically they're saying that the 1000 planets are extraneous and boring and that the handcrafted lively zones with rich story and quests are much more interesting.
It makes sense. Mods with more handcrafted content gonna make this game epic. Plus whatever dlc they got cooked up will add more of the content people will probably gravitate too hopefully.
That's every space game.