Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Game of the Generation only 2 points above a glorified expansion pack according to Xbots :sas1:

:pachaha: (wait till the glitches start hitting online, the jokes only beginning fam :laff: )
Y’all are concern trolling. You’re only in this thread because you want to play starfield, but you’ve spent years being a goof that you’re hoping it fails.

See you on XBL nikka :sas1:
:umad:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
So what’s the verdict? :mjcry: :mjcry:
Trending @ 87 on MC at the moment. IGN gave it a 7, game informer an 8.5 and gaming trend a 90.

Everyone is in agreement that it starts slow, but the scale is apparently spectacular.

Seems like a nice sci fi adventure which is actually missed in video games, but not sure if Bethesda stuck the landing on everything it wants.

I play it tmrw and god willing i will let thread know, very very excited for this.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Damn I might have to wait for the Gamepass price drop before I mess with this one.

:troll:

But for real tho..

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
well, it’s rated the same as OG Spider-Man as well.

Looks like I’m getting at worst the same experience with 10x the playtime :umad:— no dlc necessary
Why you post this like I’m not going to play this game.

:mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why would I need to do that when I can just play it?

Hopefully the mods do their job and keep the riff raff out the thread once the game drops.
You was talking about it rating better than Miles Morales when that is still undecided. I didn’t say anything about you playing it.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't one of the main selling points of this game exploration? Now we're finding out you don't actually fly anywhere in space and you can't really explore planets properly.

So what's special about this game? Graphics, Combat, Story, AI? Is there some innovative mechanic? Can an Xbot tell me why I should be looking forward to this?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Wasn't one of the main selling points of this game exploration? Now we're finding out you don't actually fly anywhere in space and you can't really explore planets properly.

So what's special about this game? Graphics, Combat, Story, AI? Is there some innovative mechanic? Can an Xbot tell me why I should be excited about this?
nikkas saying dumb shyt like this and havent played one second of the game themselves.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

So what's special about this game? Graphics, Combat, Story, AI? Is there some innovative mechanic? Can an Xbot tell me why I should be excited about this?
It’s a Bethesda game. Scale is still going to be massive, gameplay itself seems cool. No matter the rating it’s still one of the biggest releases this year

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
just finished the IGN review…main complaint is it took the reviewer too long (around 12 hours) to get into the game as far as story and mechanics

no need for me to rush into it…I can wait a few more days

IGN isn’t the end all be all but still my gaming preferences are typically in line with a lot of their reviews so I’ll save some money and see for myself
Man, I thought Oblivion was even worse. I came to love it but man, it took a long time for me to get there. It took 10-12 hours for me to be like, aight, I'm going to stick this out.

Killer 7 is probably takes the cake for me here. Game is fukking weird. It's funny but fukking weird. This is still GOAT weird cutscene in gaming for me.

watch

What is probably the most logical is to pick a game that is hard as shyt but fair. With that, F-Zero GX is that game. I've still never beaten it. It's hard as fukk but it's fair. Many people were probably like, man, fukk this shyt, I have easier games to play. I still go back to it, inch by inch and make progress then give up for a while because this is a game that depends ultimate precision and if you can't achieve that, you'll spend an entire weekend trying to shave a tenth of a second on a lap to succeed. People give up, I understand it, but I'm here for the punishment and the grind.

I said the above many years ago.

I'm an RPG fan. Second favorite genre after racing. That said, all of the rpg centric sites love Starfield so I know that I will.