Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Game is solid, but the game of this generation massive exaggeration by Xbots is confirmed. Usual Bethesda fukkery that many aren't giving a pass to no more. Todd lying again. Retarded XBots in shambles and confused. Receipts getting pulled. You name it.
People cared about flying down to planets?

I figured it was going to be a loading screen, it has to run on the xbox series S :dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is solid, but the game of this generation massive exaggeration by Xbots is confirmed. Usual Bethesda fukkery that many aren't giving a pass to no more. Todd lying again. Retarded XBots in shambles and confused. Receipts getting pulled. You name it.

:dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People cared about flying down to planets?

I figured it was going to be a loading screen, it has to run on the xbox series S :dead:
If anything it would have been a loading screen just like ratchet and clank.

People would have gotten over it after the first time or two.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just finished the IGN review…main complaint is it took the reviewer too long (around 12 hours) to get into the game as far as story and mechanics

no need for me to rush into it…I can wait a few more days

IGN isn’t the end all be all but still my gaming preferences are typically in line with a lot of their reviews so I’ll save some money and see for myself

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlit:

Uh oh, ya'll shoulda been more humble. its jihad on ya'll heads once them euros bring the score down to low 80s

humble6.jpeg.jpeg