Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You laugh, but that engine allows for all the customization you see with Elder Scrolls and Fallout.
And that engine has been carrying around the same issues for like 20 years now. I don't give a damn about "all the customization" if they're going to release bug laden games time after time.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
And that engine has been carrying around the same issues for like 20 years now. I don't give a damn about "all the customization" if they're going to release bug laden games time after time.

Ain't caused me any issues. But they have updated the engine. You can chose not to believe them, but either way I'm content.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Its the same issue Fromsoft has, its tailor made specifically for their games but they only just keep building on top of the weak base of it which is why you keep seeing so many problems scaling it up.

From what i hear Bethesda supposedly rebuilt the entire engine for this though, so we’ll see

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Wtf bruh I'm pissed. This shyt still gonna come out with bugs anyways smh

Bethesda jank is half the fun :mjlol:

Anyway, I don't blame them. Both Arkane and Bethesda have a to come correct 100% on this. Arkane is extremely hit or miss and Bethesda needs to make another flawless Morrowind/Skyrim.

We can't have no more fukk ups like 343 :whoa:. M$ will fukk around and kill their comeback tour before they even get started :francis::mjlol: