Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game is too important…… :lupe:

We can’t allow @Gizmo_Duck and his merry band of haters to slander this:why:

We must protect it at all cost Xbrehs :damn:

you right breh its about time we get at these nikkas. I'm not going for the Starfield slander today

crack-fingers-frostee-benson.gif

lol Fallout was postapocalyptic Skyrim with guns and I hated it
I'm just saying :manny:

Good for you bro it’s still one of the most best selling and critically acclaimed RPGs of all time. You said this shyt as if you were some kind of tastemaker with influence. Bethesda ain’t missing you:mjlol:

Don't think it'll be trash but if it's another Fallout 76...then what?

Of course you in here writing Sony stan fiction:comeon:. Go back to pretending you care about Gran Turismo because it sells well in the UK. Don't ask me for no more xCloud tech support or Halo tips neither nikka your rights have been REVOKED! Learn how to use a web browser and not suck at shooters on your own fam

Zero footage is exactly why the hype is so much. Xbot imaginations have budgets that are bigger than Microsoft's market cap. They're projecting all sorts of hopes and dreams onto this title right now. Sad!

Guaranteed if this game was Sony exclusive like they wanted it to be, you'd be
shawn-michaels.gif
over the same amount of coverage and would likely use it in some form of "games" argument to Xbox users. You know it's true:manny:

I'd say I'll be here all day, but I actually play my games fellas, which is what I'm going to do now.

Catch yall in June after your inevitable shytposts and we get to do this little song and dance all over again. Looking forward to it!

ultiwachan-laughing.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DaSk8D00D said:
Of course you in here writing Sony stan fiction:comeon:. Go back to pretending you care about Gran Turismo because it sells well in the UK. Don't ask me for no more xCloud tech support or Halo tips neither nikka your rights have been REVOKED! Learn how to use a web browser and not suck at shooters on your own fam

Why so upset? I had one sentence :dead:

FO76 WAS trash :francis:

And I clearly said I don't think it will be garbage. Might be the game I pick an XSX back up for.

And GT sells well globally. Always has :wink:

Redirect your fury, I'm not shyttin on the game

I didn't shyt on Halo did I?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you right breh its about time we get at these nikkas. I'm not going for the Starfield slander today

crack-fingers-frostee-benson.gif

Good for you bro it’s still one of the most best selling and critically acclaimed RPGs of all time. You said this shyt as if you were some kind of tastemaker with influence. Bethesda ain’t missing you:mjlol:

Guaranteed if this game was Sony exclusive like they wanted it to be, you'd be
shawn-michaels.gif
over the same amount of coverage and would likely use it in some form of "games" argument to Xbox users. You know it's true:manny:

I'd say I'll be here all day, but I actually play my games fellas, which is what I'm going to do now.

Catch yall in June after your inevitable shytposts and we get to do this little song and dance all over again. Looking forward to it!

ultiwachan-laughing.gif
:wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It’s impossible. Fallout 76 big problem out the gate was non talking NPCs, the always online part, and no mods. This isn’t going to have those issues.
Fallout 76's big problem was them using the same tired ass engine they was using on Oblivion or Morrowind or some shyt :mjlol:. It was never meant for multiplayer, it barely holds up for single player RPGs. If Bethesda continues to take a laissez faire approach to fundamental flaws in their game engine, Starfield is going to struggle.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I don't see how anyone could be excited for Stanfield after that trash fallout game

And skyrim was only that good imo bc of the mod community

They gave Bethesda billions of dollars, I think the devs gonna be lazy now with all the cash .

Hope I'm wrong but I'm much more excited for avowed