Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is disappointing, but honestly not unexpected. We had so little info on this, and it was supposed to be out in six months.

I know people will point at Fallout 4 being an example of this approach working, but just because shyt worked once, it doesn't mean it'll work twice. Hopefully this delay guarantees that this launches in the best condition it can.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I hear you @Software

But I need my @Software to be as smooth and fleshed out at possible. 10,000 was a number I threw out out there exaggerating. But still if they can get them down or eliminate. I’m fine with that.

I love Halo but a big part of that game is a way for me as my 2 college roommates to connect and from the first Halo our traditional has been to co-op story mode to the end.

We been having fun with the Arena shyt…. But would’ve preferred they’d pushed the game back and dropped it with the co-op story mode as I still haven’t played thar shyt cuz we waiting for THAT update.

Im just over games being released with things missing or too much to patch up
Bruh that's so true. They released a game without one of its main features that's bullshyt.
We really in a western rpg drought right now. Still haven't heard any news on Avowed or Fable smh
Outerworlds 2 might be a great game if they can learn from the first game and get a bigger budget.
Worst case scenario: Microsoft releases all the games around the same window and they cannibalize each other. Hopefully we can get 1 a year after starfield releases until ES6
That about enough time to complete each one while still playing other games and having a social life and other hobbies between releases

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
^These.

fukk Imma be mad about a delay for a game I don't even know anything about yet? :deadmanny:

That’s probably one of the main reasons for the delay. Getting the concept to work as it should and making an interesting game out of it.

Skyrim in space sounds good but fukk around and have a star citizen on your hands real quick :yeshrug: