Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m not mad at that. I think verse releases again with so many issues and things have to be fixed with constant patches and the community that bought the game then shyts and trash it.

Best to push back and smooth out as many things as possible if not all.

Not like the people that were gonna buy the game gonna change their mine and not.

More companies should do that.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I’m not mad at that. I think verse releases again with so many issues and things have to be fixed with constant patches and the community that bought the game then shyts and trash it.

Not like the people that were gonna buy the game gonna change their mine and not.

Only children whine and cry about delays.

Get it done right the first time and you'll be aight.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
More time to think. I'm thinking that there is room for optimism. I'm hoping that Microsoft gets out a lot of the typical jank in Bethesda games with the additional time. I'm quite sure that the date would have held if Bethesda were still self publishing.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Only children whine and cry about delays.

Get it done right the first time and you'll be aight.

Yall act like they aren't gonna release a product with a shyt ton of bugs and the community will have to fix it with their own unofficialcpatches anyways.
"Bbut the bugs on release are part of the charm"
I just want them to push the game out so modders can get started making the game playable and they can put all their resources in Elder Scrolls 6
Lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yall act like they aren't gonna release a product with a shyt ton of bugs and the community will have to fix it with their own unofficialcpatches anyways.
I just want them to push the game out so modders can get started making the game playable and they can put all their resources in Elder Scrolls 6
Lol

Maybe so

But do you want 10,000 bugs or maybe something like 80?

Hell again…. I would be fine if they didn’t release till there were no bugs.

Anthem, Avengers, Cyberpunk

3 different games with their one levels and set of bugs.

All those would’ve been viewed much better than however they are currently viewed if they just stayed in the kitchen a little longer.

What is the rush?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Lol

lol not bugs, I'm specifically talking about gamebryo jank.

I've never had a problem with the "tons of bugs" in Bethesda games, it's always been way overblown imo :yeshrug:

Either way, i want to see these companies flex and M$ has a lot of proving to do that they haven't lived up to yet. They need to delay everything until it's ready.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Maybe so

But do you want 10,000 bugs or maybe something like 80?

Hell again…. I would be fine if they didn’t release till there were no bugs.

Anthem, Avengers, Cyberpunk

3 different games with their one levels and set of bugs.

All those would’ve been viewed much better than however they are currently viewed if they just stayed in the kitchen a little longer.

What is the rush?
The difference with those games and a Bethesda game is that the community can fix many of the bugs. And adding an extra 6 months is not gonna get rid of 10k bugs down to 80. That's an exaggeration. Anthem and Avengers were poorly designed games and even if they got delayed they'd still not be fun to play. I will give you Cyberpunk tho. What's the rush tho? The rush is that we haven't had a Bethesda rpg game since fallout 4 and that shyt was mid. It's been 10 years since Skyrim came out. Should've been had ES6. I should say I'm not mad at Bethesda but more frustrated at their former parent company Zennimax. Their greedy ass shareholders wanted to try to monetize fallout with fallout 76. We could've been playing this shyt in 2020 when the new console dropped.
lol not bugs, I'm specifically talking about gamebryo jank.

I've never had a problem with the "tons of bugs" in Bethesda games, it's always been way overblown imo :yeshrug:
Gamebryo jank are bugs bro. Any weird unintended shyt that happens due to their game engine is a bug at the end of the day. The bugs aren't overblown it's just that the community fixes them or waits until Bethesda patches them out. When Skyrim first came out the game was literally destroying its own save files due to bloat on PS3. There were quests that were unfinishable due to bugs. Players getting stuck in invite death loops etc.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
damn. this was the only shyt i was waiting for this year smh. if we dont at least get a dragon's dogma 2 announcement this year, it's a bust and i'll just ride out with sunbreak until 2023

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I hear you @Software

But I need my @Software to be as smooth and fleshed out at possible. 10,000 was a number I threw out out there exaggerating. But still if they can get them down or eliminate. I’m fine with that.

I love Halo but a big part of that game is a way for me as my 2 college roommates to connect and from the first Halo our traditional has been to co-op story mode to the end.

We been having fun with the Arena shyt…. But would’ve preferred they’d pushed the game back and dropped it with the co-op story mode as I still haven’t played thar shyt cuz we waiting for THAT update.

Im just over games being released with things missing or too much to patch up