Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starfield is better off the single campaign, I don't want them to add any bullshyt online in Starfield

Fallout 3, Fallout Las Vega, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim are goat cause no "online" just only focus on the story mode

Fallout 76, The Elder Scrolls Online is trash cause they focus on online.

Red Dead Redemption 2 single campaign is goat but online trash. They won't add DLC stories for the single campaign cause they only focus on online

Sadly, more likely they will add online, etc. :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why so upset? I had one sentence :dead:

FO76 WAS trash :francis:

And I clearly said I don't think it will be garbage. Might be the game I pick an XSX back up for.

And GT sells well globally. Always has :wink:

Redirect your fury, I'm not shyttin on the game

I didn't shyt on Halo did I?

I'm gonna take a page from your book and post in white text over a white background and say it's all just jokes breh :trollbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: Thread turned into a Sony Stan prayer circle. Shook Ones Pt 3.

"Coming later in 2022 from the Console that has come in last place every single gen in its existence and completely took last generation off but still has stans...."

:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Coming later in 2022 from the Console that has come in last place every single gen in its existence and completely took last generation off but still has stans...."

:mjlol:

Xbox outsold Gamecube

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
you right breh its about time we get at these nikkas. I'm not going for the Starfield slander today

crack-fingers-frostee-benson.gif

Good for you bro it’s still one of the most best selling and critically acclaimed RPGs of all time. You said this shyt as if you were some kind of tastemaker with influence. Bethesda ain’t missing you:mjlol:

Of course you in here writing Sony stan fiction:comeon:. Go back to pretending you care about Gran Turismo because it sells well in the UK. Don't ask me for no more xCloud tech support or Halo tips neither nikka your rights have been REVOKED! Learn how to use a web browser and not suck at shooters on your own fam

Guaranteed if this game was Sony exclusive like they wanted it to be, you'd be
shawn-michaels.gif
over the same amount of coverage and would likely use it in some form of "games" argument to Xbox users. You know it's true:manny:

I'd say I'll be here all day, but I actually play my games fellas, which is what I'm going to do now.

Catch yall in June after your inevitable shytposts and we get to do this little song and dance all over again. Looking forward to it!

ultiwachan-laughing.gif
Ayy, relax, I'll be here to catch y'all when you inevitably go on suicide watch in November when this bloated piece of shyt finally drops

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I hope Bethesda use a new engine, but with that being said fallout 4 was a great game I don’t get why people shyt on it