Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nastiest work of the day goes to Embracer for stuffing the news that they closed Volition in the midst of the Starfield review frenzy.:scust:

Caught a bag from Sony for making it next month's PlayStation Plus Essential headliner, and then shut the studio down. fukking disgusting. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck went out and bought an X for this shyt….
:scust:!!

marge-ashamed.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Some breh back in this thread was asking “will this be the game of the generation?”

:mjlol:
You can’t blame some people as they were fooled by the overhyping certain individuals were doing. If Xbox fans just chilled for a minute and just enjoyed the fact they was getting a big game released. Instead they wanted to one up PlayStation owners and rub it in their face.

I had an inkling this game wasn’t all that it was hyped up to be as Bethesda template is outdated and if Starfield was more of the same but in space this could only be a mid-good game nothing ground breaking. Again nothing wrong with a mid-good grading but certainly not a game of a generation.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This game is likely to face intense scrutiny from reviewers. They won't hesitate to criticize decisions they disagree with, and even minor bugs will likely become the talk of social media.

What I'm getting at is that many of the reviews, especially the negative ones, might not be entirely fair. Elden Ring benefited from being a newcomer in the mainstream market, with a nearly flawless reputation among hardcore gamers, which gave it some leeway. On the other hand, Nintendo games tend to be graded on a curve simply because they're Nintendo.

I'm predicting that this game will receive a rating between 95-98. It'll be enjoyable to play, especially with mods, but it might not deliver a top-tier storyline like Final Fantasy or Baldur's Gate.
:mjlol: