Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas getting off with these headlines :mjlol:

Rolling stone came through like:

dodge-this-matrix.gif

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm seeing metacritic at 90. Outcry because IGN and GameSpot gave it a 7? Meh. Not to say that I care much for reviews anyways but overall, it's reviewing great. Not everyone is going to like every game. Howe, I'm excited to play this tomorrow.
Looks like the us ign. The others liked it immensely.

TVFBTmy_d.webp

So it's not universally loved. Not a concern of mine. That 7 from the US ign reads like an outlier.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I thought it was the same guy from ResetEra who was crying about Xbox and Spider-Man a month ago. He got made fun of on Digital Foundry lol

Probably leaning into it but that's definitely old. I think it's a ***** meme. Anything referencing chicken nuggets or whatever is definitely a copypasta

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Right now I'm going through the series and whew :whew: . The fact that this game is more of a puzzle, instead of a clunky kill this and that mess of the older games just so dope for an inquisitive gamer. I haven't touched Freelancer yet and I tried one of the contracts online....

fukk it up the moment I peep a boo at some guard instead of waiting in the closet :why:

Which one you on now?

But they brought the series back hard after the last game on 360/PS3 that basically paired everything back from Blood Money.

Like you said, it's 100% a puzzle game. Recognizing and remembering routines and then learning how to break them in ways that benefit you.

Make sure you're not just beating a level, but doing those escalations and trying to clear out the challenges too, at least for assassinations.

Can't tell you how many times I ran through the Paris mission. I still need to finish 2/3. Backlog is just a bytch and that game steals all my time if I play it.