Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Which one you on now?

But they brought the series back hard after the last game on 360/PS3 that basically paired everything back from Blood Money.

Like you said, it's 100% a puzzle game. Recognizing and remembering routines and then learning how to break them in ways that benefit you.

Make sure you're not just beating a level, but doing those escalations and trying to clear out the challenges too, at least for assassinations.

Can't tell you how many times I ran through the Paris mission. I still need to finish 2/3. Backlog is just a bytch and that game steals all my time if I play it.

I'm on Hitman 2. Following the mission stories since they are the most fulfilling, beyond the typical shoot him and run approach.

I'm a fan of using poison :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What’s going to happen when those reviews come in from the people who weren’t hand picked
wee-bey-brice-ohhh-wow-amazed-6je26vihf0z80gti.gif

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm on Hitman 2. Following the mission stories since they are the most fulfilling, beyond the typical shoot him and run approach.

I'm a fan of using poison :ehh:

Most of the escalations are puzzle like. Kinda like online contracts but by the devs. Just swap out the main targets for random NPCs and a very specific way to get em outta there.

It's a nice little challenge once you become super familiar with a level.

But IoI are fukking great. So glad they were able to successfully revive Hitman and bring it to new levels. Their 007 game is gonna be fukking crazy