First ban in the review thread it seems :mjlol:
73bd3dc47f3c0cc130a114c4cdd89661.png

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:I was having the shyttiest of days yesterday, but Gawd said my marsupial, you shall be blessed today.

This is gold :ohlawd:

"Hey Google, play 'God Did' :wow: "

The score is not bad at all, 85-88 is very respectable, it just isn't GOTY level and that is okay. Cyberpunk was a complete mess, the reviews for this don't even mention bugs, just the normal game stuff that they didn't enjoy.

Facts. The only problem with this score is that so many stans were using Starfield as the boogeyman for the last few years.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If I was to put money down I would say BG3 has it on lock. TOTK is more of the same like the first game but larger. While BG3 has been hailed as a breath of fresh air and truly genre defining.
No game beating a Zelda game when it drops bro you are insane...you could say the same thing about BG3 "more of the same"...

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Nah, that's fukking nasty work. Cutting off access to the entirety of the UK for whatever reason (let's not act like the CMA's initial decision isn't what immediately comes to mind) is the type of petty bullshyt we really shouldn't be seeing.

Looking Skyrim isn't necessarily an automatic pass for some folks. Skyrim came out 12 years ago. For some people, they might have been expecting something more than Skyrim. Or, for others, since the game has been so readily available via rereleases and Fallout 4 having the same kind of gameplay style, there really hasn't been much absence to make the heart grow fonder, so to speak.

It's like I was saying, expectations might really just be too high, and this game was put in the unfortunate position where being a very, VERY good game just isn't enough.
Shame, because I remember being a very good game was all it took to warrant a purchase back in the day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Hey Google, play 'God Did' :wow: "

Facts. The only problem with this score is that so many stans were using Starfield as the boogeyman for the last few years.

Idk, imo I’d rather it had gotten low scores from bugs and typical bethesda mess than actual game design flaws. Feels like the game is just ok, not great, similar to fallout 4 which was what i originally predicted.

If you enjoy the bethesda formula you should like this, i happen to like fallout 4 despite some bad game design decisions so im sure I’ll enjoy this also. My main contention point is no VATS system as i hate just shooting in these type of games

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No lie, I'm waiting on that Steam Deck review :feedme:. Just give it to me raw. 30fps or GTFO

we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

:dame:

Shame, because I remember being a very good game was all it took to warrant a purchase back in the day

Agreed, that should be all that matters. But folks been more concerned about cheerleading than actually just playing whatever it is they like for a while now.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
87 is a really good score

But they gotta hold that L for assuming this would be game of the century that was going to undo 10 years of consistent ass and disappointment
Some breh back in this thread was asking “will this be the game of the generation?”

:mjlol: