HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox stans in shambles
IMG-1333.gif
87 is a really good score

But they gotta hold that L for assuming this would be game of the century that was going to undo 10 years of consistent ass and disappointment

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didnt give review codes to damn near all of uk on purpose.

They bout to do Starfield bad when they eventually review it. :wow:

op3cDcp.gif

Nah, that's fukking nasty work. Cutting off access to the entirety of the UK for whatever reason (let's not act like the CMA's initial decision isn't what immediately comes to mind) is the type of petty bullshyt we really shouldn't be seeing.

I dunno, it’s hard to believe that this game would just be mid. If people like Skyrim, wouldn’t they like this?

I want to play this but I need a PC :mjcry:

Liking Skyrim isn't necessarily an automatic pass for some folks. Skyrim came out 12 years ago. For some people, they might have been expecting something more than Skyrim. Or, for others, since the game has been so readily available via rereleases and Fallout 4 having the same kind of gameplay style, there really hasn't been much absence to make the heart grow fonder, so to speak.

It's like I was saying, expectations might really just be too high, and this game was put in the unfortunate position where being a very, VERY good game just isn't enough.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Paid $10 billion for a mid No Man’s Sky+

Sad! Shambles!

:damn: THE MOTHERfukkER DIDN'T MISS. THE GAWD KNEW A WEEK BEFORE THE GAME DROPPED:

This is all yall human's fault!

A year of death threats and "No Man's Lie" meme drove the man into savagery and spinning the block not once but twice.

Should have been happy with that hollow ass beta we all got at launch :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I'm CHOKING ON MY COFFEELMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:deadrose: