Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'a grown ass nikka somewhere that legit skeeted when they saw that IGN 7:scust:. Some grown ass nikka is also mad at Dan Stapleton like they killed a family member right now:hhh:. Nasty stuff all around.

Me personally...

tumblr_n54f2lXQyw1tq42p8o1_400.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You have an entire continent excluded from early reviews and they will be getting the game code on release. Will be interesting tallying it up once their reviews come in, of course it will be to late for people on the fence by then.

They made it worse for themselves cause now those people will be looking at it without the big hype goggles attached to it and the middle other reviews in the back of their mind

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It'a grown ass nikka somewhere that legit skeeted when they saw that IGN 7:scust:. Some grown ass nikka is also mad at Dan Stapleton like they killed a family member right:hhh:. Nasty stuff all around.

Me personally...

tumblr_n54f2lXQyw1tq42p8o1_400.gif

The crazy thing is that Dan is usually on point with his reviews. IGN sent the number one steppa to shyt on this game :damn: . Not one of the interns or some Joe Schmo that never touched a game controller in his life, but the Ace himself.

That's some crazy shyt :whoa:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
These reviews are 50/50 but anybody with a brain knew Tears of the Kingdom had GOTY locked up before it even dropped...but great SP game greatness is upon us this fall...

Starfield
Sea of Stars
Cyberpunk EXP
AC Mirage
Lies of P
Wo Long DLC 2
New Dragon Quest
Spiderman 2
Like a dragon: the man who erased his name

:wow:
If I was to put money down I would say BG3 has it on lock. TOTK is more of the same like the first game but larger. While BG3 has been hailed as a breath of fresh air and truly genre defining.