Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Daps
This game is likely to face intense scrutiny from reviewers. They won't hesitate to criticize decisions they disagree with, and even minor bugs will likely become the talk of social media.

What I'm getting at is that many of the reviews, especially the negative ones, might not be entirely fair. Elden Ring benefited from being a newcomer in the mainstream market, with a nearly flawless reputation among hardcore gamers, which gave it some leeway. On the other hand, Nintendo games tend to be graded on a curve simply because they're Nintendo.

I'm predicting that this game will receive a rating between 95-98. It'll be enjoyable to play, especially with mods, but it might not deliver a top-tier storyline like Final Fantasy or Baldur's Gate.
:mjlol: Put the crack down

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm predicting that this game will receive a rating between 95-98. It'll be enjoyable to play, especially with mods, but it might not deliver a top-tier storyline like Final Fantasy or Baldur's Gate

That would make it one of the highest rated games of all time. Which kind of contradicts what you just said

For a game to score in that percentile means it has to be almost a unanimous 10/10 across the entire industry

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That would make it one of the highest rated games of all time. Which kind of contradicts what you just said

For a game to score in that percentile means it has to be almost a unanimous 10/10 across the entire industry
yep, and just one outlier 6/10 score will pull the average down

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

I don’t know how the scoring system works to be honest so all I can say is I think someone like IGN for example should give it a 9 since they don’t do half points. But I think it will get 8’s because the BGS expectations are higher than any other game

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol: Put the crack down
Once it's released, I won't care about the Metacritic score; I'll be too engrossed in playing it. Personally, I'd rate it even higher because of its lasting appeal. Games like Fallout and Skyrim kept me entertained for years, whereas most games only hold my interest for a few months. That replayability factor should definitely count for something.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is likely to face intense scrutiny from reviewers. They won't hesitate to criticize decisions they disagree with, and even minor bugs will likely become the talk of social media.

What I'm getting at is that many of the reviews, especially the negative ones, might not be entirely fair.
Elden Ring benefited from being a newcomer in the mainstream market, with a nearly flawless reputation among hardcore gamers, which gave it some leeway. On the other hand, Nintendo games tend to be graded on a curve simply because they're Nintendo.

I'm predicting that this game will receive a rating between 95-98. It'll be enjoyable to play, especially with mods, but it might not deliver a top-tier storyline like Final Fantasy or Baldur's Gate.
You think it’ll be unfairly judged by reviewers but also be one of the greatest rated games of all time?

Which one breh? Lol

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How well will this play on the Series S? I might cop one just to play this if it runs decent. This is all I want to play as far as this current gen were in now. I'm a casual at this point who still enjoys my 360 and Xbox One from time to time

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Video of one of the cities in Starfiled
It's called Neon, seems to be cyberpunkish?

0luJqZR.jpg

:whoo:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

What I'm getting at is that many of the reviews, especially the negative ones, might not be entirely fair. Elden Ring benefited from being a newcomer in the mainstream market, with a nearly flawless reputation among hardcore gamers, which gave it some leeway. On the other hand, Nintendo games tend to be graded on a curve simply because they're Nintendo.

Yeah I don’t know about that. I’m not wishing anything bad for the game, nor am I saying it’s going to be a dud or not great. Quite the opposite. But from what I’m reading on Reddit, I think that score will be lower and, I think the game will be divisive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I don’t know about that. I’m not wishing anything bad for the game, nor am I saying it’s going to be a dud or not great. Quite the opposite. But from what I’m reading on Reddit, I think that score will be lower and, I think the game will be divisive.
Listen to weirdo cacs like this brshs
d48b15e402f5652ff140373485bb2817.jpg

:mjlol: