Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
This is my point, i have insane amount of time into their games at if this game is FO in space then I know I will have more fun and time in this game then I did with all of the big games that gets the high scores. I already know baluders gate and Zelda has GOTY locked up at this point no matter how much I like Starfield
For the culture (rpg genre) BG 3might need to win GOTY

I'm going to enjoy starfield but I wether BG3 win just to

show these AAA devs that don't have to compromise depth.

if a AA studio can pull it off and profit they can to

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
For the culture (rpg genre) BG 3might need to win GOTY

I'm going to enjoy starfield but I wether BG3 win just to

show these AAA devs that don't have to compromise depth.

if a AA studio can pull it off and profit they can to
I have no beef with BG I even plan on getting it sometime next year, as long as Zelda doesn’t win I’m good

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You think it’ll be unfairly judged by reviewers but also be one of the greatest rated games of all time?

Which one breh? Lol
Seems like im talking in circles lol

Let me simplify it
From what I've observed, this game deserves a higher score than 8-8.5. However, given how reviewers tend to be, I believe they'll rate it lower than its actual worth. An 8-8.5 rating would be disappointing for this game.

I suspect some are already deducting points for it not running at 60fps on consoles and the inability to manually land on planets. People might even resort to review bombing, which would drag down the Metacritic score. From a distance, it might appear as yet another AAA game falling short of expectations.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Custom built ships below :whoo::takedat:
Edit: Actually may not be custom ships, but you can build all these ships in the shipbuilder :manny:
IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG
IMG_2067.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is my point, i have insane amount of time into their games at if this game is FO in space then I know I will have more fun and time in this game then I did with all of the big games that gets the high scores. I already know baluders gate and Zelda has GOTY locked up at this point no matter how much I like Starfield
I wouldn't even say that. Reviews gotta come out. Starfield was always gonna be my early favorite for GOTY just because it's Bethesda and the game actually looks really fukking good.

My issue is people act like a game has to have an 85+ on Metacritic to be worthy of being played which is the stupidest shyt I've ever heard. Play the game that you like, not the ones OTHER PEOPLE like.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

pretty sure some of these posters look just like this too. :hubie:
It’s crazy to me, these the guys dudes be trusting
their whole gaming opinion with.

fukk all that. When they told me Skyrim in space, that’s all i needed. Nothing these weirdos can tell me that I actually need to hear.

Dudes hanging on to every “leakers” word with no proof or context, just running wild with speculation and concern. Different “leakers” saying different shyt. At least one nikka in jail.

Whole thing is a shytshow at this point :mjlol:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Im confused …

Y’all are saying not to expect no man’s sky…

First of all, I thought that game was ass. I though Starfield was to be no man’s sky x10. Isn’t that the whole appeal ?
You could have easily got a feel of the game from watching the direct breh. Majority of people saying anything about no mans sky is Sony Stans. Gamers who actually play games know that this is a Bethesda game.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tile/Boundry Update
Ok guys I know most of you are fukking sick of this subject, but there is a small pedantic minority who keep pestering about this shyt.

TILES ARE NOT CONNECTED. I dont care what your favorite Xbox shill told you, tiles are NOT connected. End of subject, there is no 'you dont know the story' its literally just bullshyt. I am not gonna comment on this again so please get over it.

Here is the definitive proof for once and all taken from literally New Atlantis:
"If i make another landing zone, this gets erased" :dahell: