Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
About diseases
Some info on diseases from BrandoOnReddit (who has posted picture proof they’re playing):

Diseases are actually really serious and the game has a variety of medicines to help treat them. Most of which you can eventually make at a pharmaceutical workbench. I got lung disease from fighting a rhino frog lizard thing. I would cough from time to time and would lose oxygen. It also progressed to worse stages, adding another debuff until it stabilized. I had 3 debuffs from the disease. Then I treated it with some snake oil I found at a church.

No survival elements outside of environment hazards. Eating and sleeping isn't required.

Brando's take. Idk if this pose to be someone or just a rando wiht the game. Was posted on Era

Pics of all the skills and their levels in that game. Links go to an album.
Tier 1 skills = Tier 1
Tier 2 skills = Tier 2 and up

Random gameplay vids

That guard saying "Ah shyt:mjcry:" at the end of a vid :mjlol:
The facial expressions are surprisingly good. They've improved the tech :leon:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So basically RNG tiles/zones like we said earlier. Ppl on reddit/Era were saying maybe you could still explore the "whole" planet if you just move your ship to that border. Looks like this post kills that theory. So exploring a planet seems to mean you get a certain number of tiles.
VwYGHv.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So basically RNG tiles/zones like we said earlier. Ppl on reddit/Era were saying maybe you could still explore the "whole" planet if you just move your ship to that border. Looks like this post kills that theory. So exploring a planet seems to mean you get a certain number of tiles.
VwYGHv.png

People get annoyed about posting stuff like this but there hasn’t been any actual hands on previews. Thats why people are so curious as to how the game works.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
From what iv seen and read so far, I’m getting good enough to be a GOTY contender, but not good enough to be a GOTY winner
This game is likely to face intense scrutiny from reviewers. They won't hesitate to criticize decisions they disagree with, and even minor bugs will likely become the talk of social media.

What I'm getting at is that many of the reviews, especially the negative ones, might not be entirely fair. Elden Ring benefited from being a newcomer in the mainstream market, with a nearly flawless reputation among hardcore gamers, which gave it some leeway. On the other hand, Nintendo games tend to be graded on a curve simply because they're Nintendo.

I'm predicting that this game will receive a rating between 95-98. It'll be enjoyable to play, especially with mods, but it might not deliver a top-tier storyline like Final Fantasy or Baldur's Gate.