Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Listen to weirdo cacs like this brshs
d48b15e402f5652ff140373485bb2817.jpg

:mjlol:

I’m not listening to weirdos. And I said the game will be good. Just divisive. I think some people are going to be expecting a RPG space sim. I think some people are expecting Bethesda No Man’s Sky/Star Citizen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not listening to weirdos. And I said the game will be good. Just divisive. I think some people are going to be expecting a RPG space sim. I think some people are expecting Bethesda No Man’s Sky/Star Citizen.

Kind of like how people expected Cyberpunk 2077 to be GTA + and full fledged RPG game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The “people” you are talking about are him.

Clicks for controversy.

Nobody is actually confused or surprised at what the game is at this point. Bethesda gave the longest and most detailed preview a game like this could get.

At this point thinking this game is like NMS is like booting up spiderman 2 and being surprised/disappointed you can’t shoot guns.

Stop it :stopitslime:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk about review scores or other peoples opinions. I still play Skyrim(literally got it booted up on my new laptop right now) to this day and I have put almost 200 hours into No Man's Sky. A combination of those two games is good enough for me and will have me playing Starfield for years. People put too much stock in what they play into review scores. I enjoyed games like Days Gone which reviewers shyt on, but couldn't stand games like TLOU which is nearly universally praised by critics. Play the game and make up your own damn mind about it already, it's a typical Bethesda game in space. Thursday can't get quick enough. I got a whole 10 days off work and 6 of them will be kid free so I'm gonna play the shyt out of this game.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Im confused …

Y’all are saying not to expect no man’s sky…

First of all, I thought that game was ass. I though Starfield was to be no man’s sky x10. Isn’t that the whole appeal ?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Kind of like how people expected Cyberpunk 2077 to be GTA + and full fledged RPG game.

Essentially-ish. It's funny because the guy on Reddit who's leaking his early experience, is not giving Bethesda the benefit of the doubt based on the enthusiasm he had for CP 2077. He's also saying that he's enjoying the game, and based on right now, where he's at in the game and story, he gives it an 8/8.5. So Meach is wrong with what he replied to me with. He's not trashing it at all. He has his issues though and feels that Todd embellished his ass off.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't give a fukk about review scores or other peoples opinions. I still play Skyrim(literally got it booted up on my new laptop right now) to this day and I have put almost 200 hours into No Man's Sky. A combination of those two games is good enough for me and will have me playing Starfield for years. People put too much stock in what they play into review scores. I enjoyed games like Days Gone which reviewers shyt on, but couldn't stand games like TLOU which is nearly universally praised by critics. Play the game and make up your own damn mind about it already, it's a typical Bethesda game in space. Thursday can't get quick enough. I got a whole 10 days off work and 6 of them will be kid free so I'm gonna play the shyt out of this game.
This is my point, i have insane amount of time into their games at if this game is FO in space then I know I will have more fun and time in this game then I did with all of the big games that gets the high scores. I already know baluders gate and Zelda has GOTY locked up at this point no matter how much I like Starfield