Reppin
Queens,NY
Which one of you nikkas on Era :mjlol:
26758bb2cdb87f7d0fcdf2b6b43ee4d3.png

:mjlol: :lolbron::russ:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
NMS got old quick cause that gimmick is only good once or twice.

In reality planets are empty baron places there’s no real gameplay advantage to letting somebody walk/fly for dozens of hours in one direction just so you can say it’s the “entire planet”

Starfield is an actual game with a story and a focus on doing fun and engaging things.

While the NMS’s story is about as interesting as most of the fromsoft games, I find the lore inserted throughout little interesting, but the fun for me is the exploration of all the planets, flying through canyons, and discovering random lore. I love fallout 3 and new Vegas but the gameplay and story isn’t what made those games fun for me, because if I’m being honest they’re average at best. The best part of those games, the fun part, to me was aimlessly exploring the nuclear wasteland finding weird random shyt. It’s disappointing to me because I wanted fallout + NMS, but looks like we’re getting a better and bigger outer worlds+ fallout but that’s ok with me because I enjoyed both of those games.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I think this game is gonna be good. I’m still confused as to whether its leaning more into the sim stuff or role playing stuff.
Yea I want it to be good too like all bethesda games I have played I did main story stuff after I just did random stuff and side quest that I stumbled across.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what iv seen and read so far, I’m getting good enough to be a GOTY contender, but not good enough to be a GOTY winner

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think this game is gonna be good. I’m still confused as to whether its leaning more into the sim stuff or role playing stuff.

It’s going to be a typical Bethesda game. Anyone expecting No Man’s Sky, or even a buggy Star Citizen, needs to lower their expectations. Especially with some of what I’ve been seeing on Twitter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From what iv seen and read so far, I’m getting good enough to be a GOTY contender, but not good enough to be a GOTY winner

I’m expecting high 80’s-low 90’s

I dont think it will be a fresh enough take on the BGS formula to push it into Elden Ring/BG3/BoTW status, but i think it will probably be a refinement and higher quality game than what we got in fallout, in large part due to them not rushing it out last year

Last edited: