Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i just hope the score aggregators do something about fakkit ass review bombers. because we all know that shyt is coming

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
dudes won't go outside and touch grass, but want to walk around a planet :dahell:
I think its more having the option to on a immersive level instead of actually doing it.

but if NMS could of pulled it off Bethesda should of been able to :manny:

I wonder if series s was the issue something was the reason the game got delayed for a year minus the fps combat I think Id software had to help them with that.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
dudes won't go outside and touch grass, but want to walk around a planet :dahell:

Comment reminded me of this:
giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think its more having the option to on a immersive level instead of actually doing it.

but if NMS could of pulled it off Bethesda should of been able too :manny:

I wonder if series s was the issue something was the reason the game got delayed for a year minus the fps combat I think Id software had to help them with that.
NMS got old quick cause that gimmick is only good once or twice.

In reality planets are empty baron places there’s no real gameplay advantage to letting somebody walk/fly for dozens of hours in one direction just so you can say it’s the “entire planet”

Starfield is an actual game with a story and a focus on doing fun and engaging things.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

but if NMS could of pulled it off Bethesda should of been able too :manny:

it's turtles all the way down with Starfield

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think this game is gonna be good. I’m still confused as to whether its leaning more into the sim stuff or role playing stuff.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think this game is gonna be good. I’m still confused as to whether its leaning more into the sim stuff or role playing stuff.
More roleplaying than sim it seems

Also another thing from the spoiler thread
Apparently loot is handled differently than normal Bethesda games. It's RNG loot, not stuff the person is wearing. The poster said it's handled like the Fallout 76 loot system.

One thing I’m not a fan of - you can do a building clearing and kill the final boss - they have multiple health bars and are bullet spunges, you end to shooting the dude 17 times in the head.. and you think sweet, I can take his armour. Except you can’t as the RNG didn’t give you it, it gives you some random coloured item (Starfield has coloured loot) that they didn’t have before.

I get it’s to appeal to a modern audience but eh. I’m old.

You can't strip characters naked, and the stuff they're wearing is random when looting, ie usually you don't get it. That applies to all NPCs so far at least.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More roleplaying than sim it seems

Also another thing from the spoiler thread
Apparently loot is handled differently than normal Bethesda games. It's RNG loot, not stuff the person is wearing. The poster said it's handled like the Fallout 76 loot system.

Oh, i don’t like that.

The thing BGS games introduce me to is seeing someone wearing something i like and being able to have it :demonic: