Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See, this is an example. This nikka is quoting the CEO when the nikkas he quoting posted something from this same exact interview where he says the S isn't holding back development and he literally says the series s is "perfectly fine." And says they don't have infinite resources

Y'all are literally quoting the same article.
Dudes just wanna cherry pick and promote their own narratives.

Then tell me i’m crazy. Same shyt happens in every thread. A couple years from now Series S gone be playing all the same games as Series X and PS5 and then they gone again pretend i’m crazy for saying “i told you so”

shyt happens every time :smh:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Dudes just wanna cherry pick and promote their own narratives.

Then tell me i’m crazy. Same shyt happens in every thread. A couple years from now Series S gone be playing all the same games as Series X and PS5 and then they gone again pretend i’m crazy for saying “i told you so”

shyt happens every time :smh:

I'm just confused. Then they're extrapolating this to other games with literally no rhyme or reason.

Who here was arguing the series s was providing the best experience? Why would anyone do that?

Now if Starfield runs like shyt on the S, then okay, we might have a problem

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka, the switch is one of the best selling consoles of all time and has one of the highest rated games ever. With an insane attachment rate.

Is that not good?

And you have literally 0 idea how it's running yet. What are you gonna say if it runs smoothly even with split screen with an acceptable resolution/frame rate?

What happens then?

And who the fukk is looking for the best experience that bought a series S? The cheaper machine everyone knew was weaker than the X?

Hell, if you care about the best experience, why are you playing on console anyways?
The boled is what folks are saying. It's not just a resolution downgrade. It's a weaker system.

It's a weaker system, downgrades will have to be made. Might be fog effects, splitscreen, whatever, but due to those downgrades Larian (one of the biggest independent developers out there) they had to delay both the Series S and Series X versions.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The boled is what folks are saying. It's not just a resolution downgrade. It's a weaker system.

It's a weaker system, downgrades will have to be made. Might be fog effects, splitscreen, whatever, but due to those downgrades Larian (one of the biggest independent developers out there) they had to delay both the Series S and Series X versions.

...nikka, duh? Microsoft themselves let everyone know it was the weaker of the two.

What are you talking about? Spencer and Xbox was saying from the start it was the weaker and cheaper console. I've never seen anyone on earth argue it's equivalent to the x or a ps5

Not to disparage Larian, but biggest how? It's definitely not sales and it's not team size. Literally, it's because of their size and everything that the game is delayed.

They still haven't said it won't release for the s or that split screen is impossible. They're just saying it's taking more time because of it's specs and because of their size, them shipping it for PS5, them updating it on PC with hot fixes, that they can't just go all hands on deck to get the series s port out so it's gonna be delayed 5-6 months.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
...nikka, duh? Microsoft themselves let everyone know it was the weaker of the two.

What are you talking about? Spencer and Xbox was saying from the start it was the weaker and cheaper console. I've never seen anyone on earth argue it's equivalent to the x or a ps5

Not to disparage Larian, but biggest how? It's definitely not sales and it's not team size. Literally, it's because of their size and everything that the game is delayed.

They still haven't said it won't release for the s or that split screen is impossible. They're just saying it's taking more time because of it's specs and because of their size, them shipping it for PS5, them updating it on PC with hot fixes, that they can't just go all hands on deck to get the series s port out so it's gonna be delayed 5-6 months.

They have 500 developers, they are literally one of the biggest indie studios

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Xbots argument is that the Xbox versions were delayed because they decided to focus on PC/PS5.

The reason for the delay is Series S being a weaker system and since MS has the parity clause they had to delay the Series X version as well.

Catch up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbots argument is that the Xbox versions were delayed because they decided to focus on PC/PS5.

The reason for the delay is Series S being a weaker system and since MS has the parity clause they had to delay the Series X version as well.

Catch up.
BG3 Creative director said:
Right now, the whole focus is obviously on the PC and PS5 versions that are coming out.

:ehh: