Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Xbots argument is that the Xbox versions were delayed because they decided to focus on PC/PS5.

The reason for the delay is Series S being a weaker system and since MS has the parity clause they had to delay the Series X version as well.

Catch up.

Where? On the past two pages, people have reiterated why, to the point of sharing the same interview you are, but you keep making these weird ass posts.

Oh, I see. You're referring to the comments before Larian came out and said why they delayed it because people thought it was a moneyhat.

But still, what does that have to do with your point when Larian repeatedly says it's still coming?

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really in here talking Assassins Creed, laptop specs, and console war babble all day after my morning complaint of getting off topic

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.1470069300.png
spider-man-no-way-home-its-what-we-do.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Where? On the past two pages, people have reiterated why, to the point of sharing the same interview you are, but you keep making these weird ass posts.

Oh, I see. You're referring to the comments before Larian came out and said why they delayed it because people thought it was a moneyhat.

But still, what does that have to do with your point when Larian repeatedly says it's still coming?
My point is that Baldur's Gate 3 is delayed on Xbox platforms due to Series S limitations. That's it.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not denying that. They said it.

My point is that it's still coming. So if it launches with split screen and runs well, what's your argument for the s being a disaster?
You're good then. I wasn't try to argue anything else.

Hope you enjoy Starfield

:cheers:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You just gon keep mentioning me huh?
Despite your complete lack of understanding of almost the totality of my point.
And me being over here minding my business playing a game y'all ain't gon see for at least another six months.
Sony stan’s :mjlol:
"Sony stan's" is bad grammar, just... btw. Like, fail 5th grade bad. You're using a possessive when you shouldn't. That's uneducated IG-thot bird behavior.

Also I'm a PC gamer. As, ya know; mentioned by the whole 4090 thing. And basically every post I've made speaking on a technical level, not on some idiot console warring nonsense. And the multiple times I've said as such. Like... constantly. You over here trying to crown anyone who disagrees with you as being on the 'other side' when I'm not. I have more hours on a Microsoft system playing games than all your little ilk.
I'm not a 'Sony Stan'. I can just play everything on Xbox on PC. I can't do the same with Playstation. If I could, I wouldn't have a PS5 at all; I hate the interface. But I bought one nonetheless, because game exclusivity.
Probably a lesson somewhere in there for Microsoft to learn, huh? :jbhmm:

People love to project. You over here saying people are making up statements out of their own ass, but... that's literally your whole entire gimmick on this forum bruh. But I'll give it to you; you stay on code about it. Props.
But between the bad grammar and your continued lack of reading comprehension, your English teachers musta had a hard-ass time :beli:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's in here furious.

Imagine being mad at Microsoft or the series S because MS is holding devs to parity.

I mean here goes big bad Microsoft looking out for the consumer base and sticking to what they said yet again.

Meanwhile random Stan's and ignorant folk arguing about the series s holding back current generation gaming while the PlayStation has a block buster exclusive game that Sony worked directly with that can't hold a solid 30fps and 1080p consistently.

At least wait until starfield and BG3 drops on PS5 before getting in your feels.

:mjlol: