Reppin
NULL
Tumblr_l_596428180700031.jpg

:lolbron:

Great movie, mindfukk movie.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
thread has gotten absolutely disgusting…I understand the game hasn’t released yet but this low level of discourse wouldn’t happen in the spider-man 2 thread…the thread is still supposed to be about a game ppl are looking forward to playing
Honestly it's only happening in this thread because @Gizmo_Duck is in here. This is an xbox game thread I expect @The Mad Titan and @MeachTheMonster to be in here, Gizmo argues just for the sake of arguing most of the time, and it don't help the other two also be on the same shyt. They not even talking about the game anymore, shyt is hella annoying.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Shut up I’m literally saying the same thing everyone else said

I have more reason to be in this thread then they have for being in PlayStation threads
See this is what I'm talking about. You don't know when to just let shyt slide, you do this in every thread. You argue, and argue like a fukking female. Always have to get the last word, always have to run your mouth. You and @PS5 Was the worst with that shyt, but at least he been quiet lately. You stay arguing about shyt and derailing thread after thread with your fukking nonsense.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
See this is what I'm talking about. You don't know when to just let shyt slide, you do this in every thread. You argue, and argue like a fukking female. Always have to get the last word, always have to run your mouth. You and @PS5 Was the worst with that shyt, but at least he been quiet lately. You stay arguing about shyt and derailing thread after thread with your fukking nonsense.

Nikka the conversation was over and you tagged me back in I haven’t responded in two pages , shut up

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This conversation is for another thread but without knowing Larians dev pipeline and how they handled optimization of each platfrom people using BG3 as proof of anything are only using it to push their own narratives.

We don’t know how much optimization time has gone into each platform. Most devs just get it all done. Larian seems to have prioritized certain releases over others. The PS5 version isn’t out yet and they moved the PC version up.

The idea of taking one game that’s an outlier against literally EVERY other game proving the contrary and drawing these conclusions is wild to me.

Starfield PC requirements will be higher than BG3. The game larger. The graphics better, and by all indications the S handles it just fine.
I mean... this is untrue and you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

They can't get drop-in drop-out multiplayer working on the S.

If they managed it, they'd literally be the first devs to pull off this feat for the little white box, and they've had to hire additional engineers just to tackle this problem. And they still can't give a timeline beyond '2024'

I will repeat this: they would be the first devs to do this.

That's... that's not an outlier. That's not what that word means. You just itching to push the idea that this underpowered system is 'just as good' when it isn't. The S is less functional by enough degrees that the thing is already causing development bottlenecks and we're still new enough into the console generation that games are still releasing cross-gen.

And they will continue to do so. Because tech-wise, the S is closer to the One X than it is to the Series X.
This is not an 'outlier' situation. It's a problem that has been in existence since the console's release, but has largely been avoidable because the major affliction for Xbox - lack of games that are truly 'next gen' - has hidden the severity of this issue. I have a 4090. And my framerate went do to the high-60s/low-70s while in act 3 of BG3. And I'm playing at 1440. Granted, I'm running at max. But... imagine trying to get an S to render something, even at decreased fidelity, that a fukking top of the line card can tripped up by.

Now consider how most people deriding BG3 are saying that it isn't even a real graphically intensive game like that.

And herein lies the problem with the S. It's mid-tier last-gen hardward handcuffed onto the X and literally anchoring all Xbox development.

That's not 'stan wars'. That's fukking game developers quite literally saying this. And it gets handwaved by team green because nikkas will believe what best suits their inclination; irrespective of factual accuracy or rational discourse that disproves their precious baby.

It's an underpowered system. Point blank fukking period. And literally everything you can play on an S, you can play on PC and will be able to do it better. So I ask; what's the point of a Series S when the Xbox ecosystem is overlapping with PC to this degree?

There isn't.

Talk nonsense while not understanding tech brehs :beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You just itching to push the idea that this underpowered system is 'just as good' when it isn't. The S is less functional by enough degrees that the thing is already causing development bottlenecks and we're still new enough into the console generation that games are still releasing cross-gen.

And they will continue to do so. Because tech-wise, the S is closer to the One X than it is to the Series X.
steve-carell-sad.gif

:huhldup: Ether

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

UnequaledHelplessDrever-size_restricted.gif

Why don't you people let Series S owners worry about the Series S and you worry about your PS5.

You saying that as if trying to run that scene wouldn't turn a Series S into a literal block of thermite :mjlol:
shyt melt straight through the entertainment center, the floor and on into the downstairs neighbor's condo.

SE doing M$ a favor keeping that game away for a year. Give them time to spend some of their infinite aquisition resources acquiring a thermal paste manufacturer able to work literal acts of magic.