Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For real, though. We're really at a point where people can't even get a serious suggestion about anything on here because it turns into arguing in bad faith over the most specific of talking points.
nikka more worried about defending their console like they getting a cut, than enjoyin/talking about Starfield. shyt is insane.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They are very confident in this game. The embargo on reviews ends August 31st. Either that or the the early access forced their hand but the reviews are a couple hours before the early access goes live.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They are very confident in this game. The embargo on reviews ends August 31st. Either that or the the early access forced their hand but the reviews are a couple hours before the early access goes live.

You think we gonna get aliens? :o

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You asked who said it :stopitslime:

“Wait for tech reviews” is good advice and shouldn’t have taken 10 pages of narratives and sony stan miserable behavior to get here.

But that ain’t how it works around here :ehh:
Lmao. I apologize for derailing the thread. My brother in law has an X and couldn’t answer the question either. But he’s just above a casual gamer so I figured nikkas here would know better. Apparently nobody knows definitely.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lmao. I apologize for derailing the thread. My brother in law has an X and couldn’t answer the question either. But he’s just above a casual gamer so I figured nikkas here would know better. Apparently nobody knows definitely.
If you are gonna buy it for one specific game it makes all the sense in the world to wait for reviews of that specific game. Hell the shyt might be fukked up on the X, or the game not what you expected.

But if you wanna know if the S is a good machine for what it’s advertised as, the answer is definitely yes.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
thread has gotten absolutely disgusting…I understand the game hasn’t released yet but this low level of discourse wouldn’t happen in the spider-man 2 thread…the thread is still supposed to be about a game ppl are looking forward to playing
But it hasn’t been happening in other Sony releases right?
Them xbots nikkas are all clean on this right? They never do anything wrong right?

:mjgrin: I wanted to touchdown here after its failure but if nikkas wanna cry foul bout Sony bruvs when they be on that bullshyt themselves.

However I can wait :sas1:
I’ll make sure to bring Sandwiches:sas2:
God damn it stinks in here :scust:

*exits thread*

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The Series S is like the child you had that’s a fukk up, but they’re here now so you love them regardless. shyt should have never been born.

succession-roman-roy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

didn’t realize the game releases the first week of sept. :yes:

for some reason I thought it was mid-late sept.