Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
BlandEnergeticHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Gizzard start a connection plate for your man here.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
And... as proven, your reading comprehension is ass.

Hit me in another year and a half when your brain finally catches up to your eyes and you read my post and not just look at it.

Idiocy.

FYI, I GUARANTEE I have more provable hours in Fallout 4 than you. The temerity to try and act like you know a fukking thing about me :mjlol:
Over here rah-rah talking out the side of your neck to someone with well over 1000 hours in the very game you trying to dikksuck; talking to me like I have no qualification to speak on the game when you can't even read well enough to get the "I am not a New Vegas fanboy" when the goddamned post said it.

Ol bad-faith arguing, strawmanning, stanning a company that don't give a fukk about you sucka shyt.

Clown behavior.
I'm sure you do got more hours in Fallout 4 than me Bethesda haters play their games more than the actual Bethesda fans but want Bethesda to change their WINNING formula stupid loser ass nikkas. Yall loser ass Bethesda detractors love the games more the fans do lol this has been WELL documented. Thats why you have no qualifications to speak on it nikka how you gonna play some shyt for 1000 hours and still not like the game??? Stupid fukk. And yes you are a New Vegas fanboy you just embarrassed to admit it which i understand :pachaha: .

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

From the man himself and as an S owner myself it is a steal. Definitely worth it.

Y’all really be eating up anything these people say :mjlol:

Dude is probably a millionaire and only has 1 series X … yeah ok … Philly Spence probably gave him 30 just for joining the team. On top of that I’m sure he has access to the most powerful pc equipment known to man.

The Series S is a disaster and waste of time

Todd Coward is out of his league

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Dude is probably a millionaire and only has 1 series X … yeah ok … Philly Spence probably gave him 30 just for joining the team. On top of that I’m sure he has access to the most powerful pc equipment known to man.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:. And when Todd drops another Masterpiece what are you gonna say? When them Metacritic scores start dropping what you gonna do? When Todd get that GOTY hardware at the end of the year how you gonna respond?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Its giving…

beyonce-nintendo.gif