Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Mass Effect 4 is being made...

I just want this game to be The Expanse + Stargate SG-1 + Farscape + Red Dwarf + Firefly ± Battlestar Galactica + FO3/NV + Skyrim in SPACE!

Yea, I've got high expectations, so what?
Looks more like No Mans Sky x Fallout

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Get the largest you can afford. I just bought an additional 4TB nvme for my gaming PC and I only got like 600GB free. These games are getting larger and larger each year. I got 5 games installed that are over 100GB in size smh
nikka they take 15-20 minutes to reinstall, uninstall some shyt bro lol.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah but moreso the fact that the game could have had a perfect ending but it wouldnt even fathom it which made absolutely NO sense...:mindblown: to rebuild the commonwealth using the resources of all 3 groupes...:beli:
Nah. That woulda made too much sense.

Any hopes of a Fallout game having a truly 'good, things work out great' ending died with Black Isle.

I'm surprised there wasn't a super-bad ending where the whole Commonwealth got nuked by the aliens for being good ol' fashioned New England racist or something out of left field. Fits in far better with what Bethesda has done to the Fallout franchise than anything where, ya know... good stuff happens.

shyt, before Broken Steel, the only way to end Fallout 3 in a happy way was for your character to self-sacrifice.

NEVERMIND THAT THERE WERE RADIATION IMMUNE COMPANIONS.

Telling me the nikka Fawkes couldn't take his dumb ass in there and pull a lever? :beli:
Gitcho green bytch-ass in there and save the region, you fukking mutant.

And if you didn't die for the cause, typical Bethesda NPC gonna be there giving you the look like 'how dare you continue living. There's no post-game. Shoulda just taken the death'

...anyone want to bet that the 'alien powers' they've been hinting at are all just reskinned spell effects from Elder Scrolls games? Slow Time, Unrelenting Force, probably Calm/Frenzy.

I betchu.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, and honestly i don’t believe starfield as broken through into that mainstream/casual crowd yet.

They did promo and market with Fallout. 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim. And they were hyped. Why can't be this Starfield when they will be released next month? Don't see any Youtube ads, etc about Starfield.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They did promo and market with Fallout. 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim. And they were hyped. Why can't be this Starfield when they will be released next month? Don't see any Youtube ads, etc about Starfield.

I’ve seen youtube ads, no commercials or billboards.

I’ve been seeing a lot of armored core commercials now though, maybe in a couple of weeks

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Fallout 4 had all the hype in the world. Until people got into it and realized it was a lot of space between everything important. It's been a hallmark Bethesda issue they make a massive world underpopulated with actual designed elements and leave it to the random events and the players' decisions to fill the dead air. It's honestly part of why New Vegas is so beloved - there isn't just hollow land you're meant to traverse to earn something new to do.

Everything about the Starfield information is making me concerned that that issue is going to be made worse by this game and not better. Systems full of empty space.

At the same time, it's the design philosophy that makes the game so mod-friendly. There isn't much worry about interfering with vanilla content if you put your mod in one of the empty areas. Not Starfield not only gonna have empty areas, they'll have empty planets. Empty systems.

Bethesda games are always bound by your ability to find your own fun, and your willingness to mess with the mechanics of the game to do so. Most fun I ever had in vanilla Skyrim was using its glitchy nature to Fus Ro Yeet aggressive wildlife into low orbit.
There will definitely be fun like that to be had here.

I just worry there won't be as much tight, well-designed, hand-crafted stuff that makes me feel like this game really took as long of a development time as it did for a reason. I don't want 1000 planets of procedural generation and a chest hidden somewhere on there with 2 sweet rolls and a space helmet that woulda been trash at level 1. I want a few planets that actually had care put into their creation and rewards worth going through the effort for. Bethesda hasn't been good at that since fukking Oblivion if we are being honest here.

I hope it's a return to form.
New Vegas fanboys are so fukking delusional. The best part about Fallout 4 and Skyrim were its open world lmaoooo. Both games SOLD more and have more AWARDS than that lil fakkit ass Fallout 3 dlc. So I think Bethesda should stick to the WINNING formula :umad:.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
New Vegas fanboys are so fukking delusional. The best part about Fallout 4 and Skyrim were its open world lmaoooo. Both games SOLD more and have more AWARDS than that lil fakkit ass Fallout 3 dlc. So I think Bethesda should stick to the WINNING formula :umad:.
What has this forum come to; a nikka can't even mention New Vegas in passing without getting someone in they feelings.

Play Dorfromantik and find some peace

Negging a nikka who ain't even claim to be a fanboy of F:NV for pointing out Bethesda's clear shortcomings is... certainly a decision you made.

:mjlol:

Weak.

My favorite 'Fallout' game is a Wasteland game if we really finna talk about it. :martin:

That said... Since you done already came at me sideways, I'll double-down.

New Vegas shat on Fallout 3
Bethesda made it a hot line, Obsidian made it a hot song.

To the point where Bethesda pulled slick shyt to keep from needing to pay the bonus. Literally everyone knows this, and the only people arguing it are doing it to be contrarian on the internet. People at Bethesda have said it was their favorite Fallout.
Why?
Because it was made by the people who made Fallout before Bethesda bought the property. But I forget - y'all respect the person who buys the thing you like more than you respect the person who made it.

We're going on... over 10 years for Starfield? Nearly 20 if you count the pre-dev time.
Fallout 3 had at least half that.

New Vegas got completed in under 2 years. From start to finish.
I would fukking hope they did better than a 'Fallout 3 DLC' made in less time than it'll take you to read this post

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
XBrehs… Is a Series S worth it? Might have to cop…

xbox-boss-phil-spencer-sees-the-funny-side-in-yakuza-phil-meme.large.jpg