Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:russ: I hope we can at least customize the inner workings of the apartments...
Of course.
Oh you thought the settlement system from F4 wasn't going to be repurposed in more than one way?
Pssh.

You'll be able to move your capsule bed all over the place. You won't have an animation for going to sleep in it, but it can be put anywhere!
You'll be able to put up any number of the 18 vanilla pos
ters! (Check the Twinkle Twinkle Shop for 25 more posters that you can pay for with real money!)
You'll even be able to decide where the porthole windows go so you can look out over the finely hand-crafted places they actually put effort into. Or! You can put the window on the other side of the apartment and see what finely randomized nonsense the procedural generation engine decided to create just for you!

Bethesda is Bethesda. People in this thread about to be shocked by how unshocking that is.

They ain't new to this; they true to this. The hype machine behind their games been unmatched by anyone not named Rockstar since the early aughts. And it's so effective, it's allowed them to blow past the glaring fact that the last Bethesda release was Fallout 76. So people in here talking about them like their work is unimpeachable.

Smart money says Starfield will be a big ass world universe just begging for unpaid modders to fill it with shyt worth doing, a few faction questlines that of varying quality but a few will be strong. And a main storyline so uninteresting, most of the playerbase won't actually finish it. Like every. Single. Bethesda. Game.
That PC mod scene in January 2024 finna hit tho :banderas:
And when them questline mods and system overhauls/community patches drop by mid-year
:banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course.
Oh you thought the settlement system from F4 wasn't going to be repurposed in more than one way?
Pssh.

You'll be able to move your capsule bed all over the place. You won't have an animation for going to sleep in it, but it can be put anywhere!
ters! (Check the Twinkle Twinkle Shop for 25 more posters that you can pay for with real money!)
You'll even be able to decide where the porthole windows go so you can look out over the finely hand-crafted places they actually put effort into. Or! You can put the window on the other side of the apartment and see what finely randomized nonsense the procedural generation engine decided to create just for you!

Bethesda is Bethesda. People in this thread about to be shocked by how unshocking that is.

They ain't new to this; they true to this. The hype machine behind their games been unmatched by anyone not named Rockstar since the early aughts. And it's so effective, it's allowed them to blow past the glaring fact that the last Bethesda release was Fallout 76. So people in here talking about them like their work is unimpeachable.

Smart money says Starfield will be a big ass world universe just begging for unpaid modders to fill it with shyt worth doing, a few faction questlines that of varying quality but a few will be strong. And a main storyline so uninteresting, most of the playerbase won't actually finish it. Like every. Single. Bethesda. Game.
And when them questline mods and system overhauls/community patches drop by mid-year

I remember settlement building but I want them to add an overall color purchasing / decor option like cyberpunk 2077 did..:pachaha: ON TOP of the adding stuff in the apartment...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Of course.
Pssh.

rssImage-b357ea23c4f918dc8cab397f0c743dd3.jpeg.64ea142e560a94bd3870046ae822f402.jpeg

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@RickyGQ All the people tell u the S is terrible are people who don’t even own an S, most of them don’t own the X.

Take that for what you will :francis:
Lmao. This thread has been exactly zero help. I’d only cop just for this game to be honest. That’s why I didn’t wanna shell out 500 for the X. But whoever said wait for the reviews was right.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@RickyGQ All the people tell u the S is terrible are people who don’t even own an S, most of them don’t own the X.

Take that for what you will :francis:

@RickyGQ As a fellow Fiyastarter Breh, don't listen to this goofy.

If you gonna get a Larrybox, get an X. But yeah, wait on reviews. Buying a system for one game is retarded and the worse version of the game on the S.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lmao. This thread has been exactly zero help. I’d only cop just for this game to be honest. That’s why I didn’t wanna shell out 500 for the X. But whoever said wait for the reviews was right.
Coli is always in console wars mode. This thread should be embarrassing but here we are:francis:

As an S and X owner i’ve been really impressed by how much the S actually does keep up with the X.

If you got a really good 4k tv then i think the X is worth the money. But if you don’t have a good TV or just don’t wanna spend a bunch of money on a console for a couple games, then the S is just fine.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Coli is always in console wars mode. This thread should be embarrassing but here we are:francis:

As an S and X owner i’ve been really impressed by how much the S actually does keep up with the X.

If you got a really good 4k tv then i think the X is worth the money. But if you don’t have a good TV or just don’t wanna spend a bunch of money on a console for a couple games, then the S is just fine.

So should he buy an S over the X????:jbhmm:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Might just dl and play the sim settlements 2 mod chapters trilogy for f4 while I wait for this. Heard it was good

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
@RickyGQ As a fellow Fiyastarter Breh, don't listen to this goofy.

If you gonna get a Larrybox, get an X. But yeah, wait on reviews. Buying a system for one game is retarded and the worse version of the game on the S.
I agree.. but these my favorite games and the shyt looks piff… :ahh:I’d get years out of it like i did F4.