Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
XBrehs… Is a Series S worth it? Might have to cop…
don't do it cuz; the power is restrictive to the point where devs are having issues developing parity for it. Either means increases in dev time for Xbox versions since they demand playability on both on release, or eventually, they'll need to wise up and allow for a hybrid publishing type that lets certain games skip the S, either with features or entirely.

They aren't going to want to do that. But something is gonna have to give. Because power-wise, they're basically asking developers to continue developing cross-gen versions of games for all the power it has.

You'd be better off holding the cash and looking into a PC tbh - doable to get a system that can play current stuff for the price of an X, with the ability to make incremental upgrades as cost allows.

That said... I get the want to move before the game drops. If an S is what you can manage, then do that. But definitely worth it to go to an X or hit the PC thread here for an inexpensive game build.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
don't do it cuz; the power is restrictive to the point where devs are having issues developing parity for it. Either means increases in dev time for Xbox versions since they demand playability on both on release, or eventually, they'll need to wise up and allow for a hybrid publishing type that lets certain games skip the S, either with features or entirely.

They aren't going to want to do that. But something is gonna have to give. Because power-wise, they're basically asking developers to continue developing cross-gen versions of games for all the power it has.

You'd be better off holding the cash and looking into a PC tbh - doable to get a system that can play current stuff for the price of an X, with the ability to make incremental upgrades as cost allows.

That said... I get the want to move before the game drops. If an S is what you can manage, then do that. But definitely worth it to go to an X or hit the PC thread here for an inexpensive game build.

I still dont understand how you build a weaker system when its supposed to be a DISCLESS version of the XSX....:mindblown:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What has this forum come to; a nikka can't even mention New Vegas in passing without getting someone in they feelings.

Play Dorfromantik and find some peace

Negging a nikka who ain't even claim to be a fanboy of F:NV for pointing out Bethesda's clear shortcomings is... certainly a decision you made.

:mjlol:

Weak.

My favorite 'Fallout' game is a Wasteland game if we really finna talk about it. :martin:

That said... Since you done already came at me sideways, I'll double-down.

New Vegas shat on Fallout 3
Bethesda made it a hot line, Obsidian made it a hot song.

To the point where Bethesda pulled slick shyt to keep from needing to pay the bonus. Literally everyone knows this, and the only people arguing it are doing it to be contrarian on the internet. People at Bethesda have said it was their favorite Fallout.
Why?
Because it was made by the people who made Fallout before Bethesda bought the property. But I forget - y'all respect the person who buys the thing you like more than you respect the person who made it.

We're going on... over 10 years for Starfield? Nearly 20 if you count the pre-dev time.
Fallout 3 had at least half that.

New Vegas got completed in under 2 years. From start to finish.
I would fukking hope they did better than a 'Fallout 3 DLC' made in less time than it'll take you to read this post
LMAOOOOO Fallout New Vegas fanboys never stop the delusion i knew you would pull that punk ass " it was made in 18 months" bullshyt to justify its shortcomings . Fallout 3 brought back a dead franchise from the grave AND won GOTY. Fallout New fakkits never even got invited to the ceremony LMAOOOOOOO:pachaha: how the hell did obsidian make it into a hot song? Oh yea and fallout 4 is still the best selling fallout game but naw Obsidian goofy ass is the reason why Fallout is one of the biggest brands in the world. Silly ass nikka. Oh yea you also talking bout Bethesda open worlds are their shortcomings but Bethesda open worlds are the main reason why they been the KING of the RPG since 2002.......... nikka must have lost his rabbit ass mind.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I still dont understand how you build a weaker system when its supposed to be a DISCLESS version of the XSX....:mindblown:
It's a system priced for people with no money to still be a part of the current generation, aka your broke ass :martin:. It's not digital version of the Series X.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you even own a PS5? You be trying to ride Sony stans coattails when you probably ain't even gaming in the same generation as the people you tryna talk down to.

I dont have a ps5 yet... :mjpls: and who am i talking down to??? I just asked a simple question and you having a titty attack...

why you so sensitive???:mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I dont have a ps5 yet...
BlandEnergeticHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Gizzard start a connection plate for your man here.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

The Xbox struggle is real out here with they old ass hardware

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
LMAOOOOO Fallout New Vegas fanboys never stop the delusion i knew you would pull that punk ass " it was made in 18 months" bullshyt to justify its shortcomings . Fallout 3 brought back a dead franchise from the grave AND won GOTY. Fallout New fakkits never even got invited to the ceremony LMAOOOOOOO:pachaha: how the hell did obsidian make it into a hot song? Oh yea and fallout 4 is still the best selling fallout game but naw Obsidian goofy ass is the reason why Fallout is one of the biggest brands in the world. Silly ass nikka. Oh yea you also talking bout Bethesda open worlds are their shortcomings but Bethesda open worlds are the main reason why they been the KING of the RPG since 2002.......... nikka must have lost his rabbit ass mind.
And... as proven, your reading comprehension is ass.

Hit me in another year and a half when your brain finally catches up to your eyes and you read my post and not just look at it.

Idiocy.

FYI, I GUARANTEE I have more provable hours in Fallout 4 than you. The temerity to try and act like you know a fukking thing about me :mjlol:
Over here rah-rah talking out the side of your neck to someone with well over 1000 hours in the very game you trying to dikksuck; talking to me like I have no qualification to speak on the game when you can't even read well enough to get the "I am not a New Vegas fanboy" when the goddamned post said it.

Ol bad-faith arguing, strawmanning, stanning a company that don't give a fukk about you sucka shyt.

Clown behavior.