Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@RickyGQ All the people tell u the S is terrible are people who don’t even own an S, most of them don’t own the X.

Take that for what you will :francis:
People in here giving out advice actually play video games, unlike you.

You’re just a sad Stan holding on to his past glory.

This ain’t the early 2000s b, hang it up.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So there is no difference? :beli: what do I give a shyt about 4k.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The Series S saga is a case study in mismanaging your messaging. That we're several years deep in the generation and people still confused is sad. Sad that Microsoft is failing to distinguish in their marketing. Sad that consumers are buying big ticket items without actually researching their purchase.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alright wait a sec. How is series s underpowered? Literally bought it cause they said it was the same shyt just discless :skip:
Yeah, Microsoft went with a 2 tier approach with series s being the budget model. Think of it as Google Pixel 7a vs Google Pixel 7 pro or if on iphone the 14 compared to the 14 pro max. The S can get the job done and it's mainly a 1080p machine, but some games are sub 1080p resolution. From what I've seen with DF tests it can work well with some games and others not so much. If you have the funds I would exchange the S for an X

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This sounds dope

NSdoWvw.png

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Y’all really be eating up anything these people say :mjlol:

Dude is probably a millionaire and only has 1 series X … yeah ok … Philly Spence probably gave him 30 just for joining the team. On top of that I’m sure he has access to the most powerful pc equipment known to man.

The Series S is a disaster and waste of time

Todd Coward is out of his league
:stopitslime:

By that logic - HE'S A MILLIONAIRE! - why even own multiple Series X's when he can own multiple 4090 PC's?

Maaaybe he has an S in his house because he isn't just developing the game for one console and maaaybe he's just doing his job by also playing the game on the Series S.

Now get the fukk out the thread! You ain't team xbox and you ain't GameGame you don't belong here!!

:pacspit: