Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what part of the youtube algorithm told him to smile and frown like this :mjlol:

shyt ridiculous.

He's going for that Mr Beast template of just slapping a different face on a thumbnail and seeing what happens.

At least it's not my new pet peeve of naming it some dumb shyt like "You won't BELIEVE" what we found, with some innocuous ass screenshot as the the thumb nail, with a random arrow point to someone's shoe or some shyt.

Starfield is going to impress. No need to compare it to BG3 because they’re different games.

Facts on the bolded. They're different games going for different things, and one doesn't need to be trash for the other to be good.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
At this point I don't want to see anymore Starfield content :hubie: . I'm locked in and waiting for it to ship. Don't need anything over analyzed or spoiled. I'll be dipping outta here pretty soon and only back after the reviews have dropped to see who is crying and why. Those of you who consider other posters as friends may wanna collect some contact information just in case dudes start committing that after September 6, I know how emotional gamers can get :hubie:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Star field is gonna be a commercial success, no doubt.

But I’m skeptical if the game will actually deliver. I haven’t really been impressed with them since Skyrim…that said, I’ll most likely cop this at some point regardless since the modding community is likely gonna have a field day with this one

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At this point I don't want to see anymore Starfield content :hubie: . I'm locked in and waiting for it to ship. Don't need anything over analyzed or spoiled. I'll be dipping outta here pretty soon and only back after the reviews have dropped to see who is crying and why. Those of you who consider other posters as friends may wanna collect some contact information just in case dudes start committing that after September 6, I know how emotional gamers can get :hubie:

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Star field is gonna be a commercial success, no doubt.

But I’m skeptical if the game will actually deliver. I haven’t really been impressed with them since Skyrim…that said, I’ll most likely cop this at some point regardless since the modding community is likely gonna have a field day with this one
Fallout 4 had all the hype in the world. Until people got into it and realized it was a lot of space between everything important. It's been a hallmark Bethesda issue they make a massive world underpopulated with actual designed elements and leave it to the random events and the players' decisions to fill the dead air. It's honestly part of why New Vegas is so beloved - there isn't just hollow land you're meant to traverse to earn something new to do.

Everything about the Starfield information is making me concerned that that issue is going to be made worse by this game and not better. Systems full of empty space.

At the same time, it's the design philosophy that makes the game so mod-friendly. There isn't much worry about interfering with vanilla content if you put your mod in one of the empty areas. Not Starfield not only gonna have empty areas, they'll have empty planets. Empty systems.

Bethesda games are always bound by your ability to find your own fun, and your willingness to mess with the mechanics of the game to do so. Most fun I ever had in vanilla Skyrim was using its glitchy nature to Fus Ro Yeet aggressive wildlife into low orbit.
There will definitely be fun like that to be had here.

I just worry there won't be as much tight, well-designed, hand-crafted stuff that makes me feel like this game really took as long of a development time as it did for a reason. I don't want 1000 planets of procedural generation and a chest hidden somewhere on there with 2 sweet rolls and a space helmet that woulda been trash at level 1. I want a few planets that actually had care put into their creation and rewards worth going through the effort for. Bethesda hasn't been good at that since fukking Oblivion if we are being honest here.

I hope it's a return to form.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
If that game bombs in reviews, I'll be leading the charge in laughing you bozos off this forum... seeing as Brother Duck is somewhat compromised.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If that game bombs in reviews, I'll be leading the charge in laughing you bozos off this forum... seeing as Brother Duck is somewhat compromised.

After predicting that this game won’t get higher than a 75 metacritic score on Jan. 5th 2023, I’m afraid this is the only charge you’ll be leading on embargo day

clown-sad.gif

I hate that it had to be such a respectable member of our distinguished community, but alas, some of the worst wounds are self inflicted :manny:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They really be releasing videos of the same starfield direct video titled "YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT STARFIELD GAMEPLAY REVEALED with a zoomed in thumbnail of a sandwhich :mjlol:
They be taking 2 minutes worth of information and turning it into 20 minutes videos. YouTube is all about screenshots and over stated captions.

Like would it hurt to just not post until there is actual content to cover?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They be taking 2 minutes worth of information and turning it into 20 minutes videos. YouTube is all about screenshots and over stated captions.

Like would it hurt to just not post until there is actual content to cover?
The Diablo 4 character builds are the best :mjlol:

Video 1 : 10000 DPS Necromancer Minion Build Infinite Life Minions Never Die
Video 2 right below video 1 : Necromancer Minions NERFED AND USELESS WHY I QUIT DIABLO 4

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Diablo 4 character builds are the best :mjlol:

Video 1 : 10000 DPS Necromancer Minion Build Infinite Life Minions Never Die
Video 2 right below video 1 : Necromancer Minions NERFED AND USELESS WHY I QUIT DIABLO 4

Watching the rollercoaster ride people went on from the 1.1 patch notes to 1.1.1 coming out has been hilarious.

"SORCERER IS DEAD, BUNGIE MURDERED DIABLO 4, SEND HELP :damn: "

to

"LOL SORCERERS JUST WON DIABLO 4 WITH THE NEW BEST BUILD IN THE GAME EVER :youngsabo: "

:dead: