Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It's truly amazing how people can be so confidently wrong. Your dumbass already admitted you didn't do enough research when you bought your setup yet you tryna call me out for telling him to do the research.
Not only do you spew bullshyt about building your own pc (that you have never done), you also lack comprehension skills. Where did I say he shouldnt do research? I called you out on your shytty take that you have to upgrade every 3-4 years and it's a "money pit".

Dumbass nikka got a gaming laptop and trying act like he know shyt. You can't even comment on upgrading shyt because you have a overpriced gaming laptop. :mjlol:

Go off though idiot.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
We don’t know yet and you were talking about his GPU.

That’s what the facepalm was for :snoop:
Yep, GPU will be fine and if I wouldve gotta a Ryzen around that time, I would probably be fine on that as well. I didnt realize AMD was the best brand in cpus.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yep, GPU will be fine and if I wouldve gotta a Ryzen around that time, I would probably be fine on that as well. I didnt realize AMD was the best brand in cpus.
AMD will usually get you more performance for the money on both the CPU and GPU.

But strait up performance, no budget involved, intel and nvidia will get you as close to 4K max everything as you can get.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
@BBG Went from not knowing shyt about pcs to wrongfully calling other peoples set ups mid. Progression :blessed:
:pachaha:

Not only do you spew bullshyt about building your own pc (that you have never done), you also lack comprehension skills. Where did I say he shouldnt do research? I called you out on your shytty take that you have to upgrade every 3-4 years and it's a "money pit".

Dumbass nikka got a gaming laptop and trying act like he know shyt. You can't even comment on upgrading shyt because you have a overpriced gaming laptop. :mjlol:

Go off though idiot.
You mad as shyt over that bum ass PC :russ: look man if it was reasonable to game on PC over console I would do it, but after doing my research it just makes more sense to cop the newest consoles when they drop than to upgrade a PC every few years. Cuz whether you like it or not ya shyts not gonna last much longer without you scaling back them settings, that's just fact :manny:. You paid $1800 three years ago, and will have to upgrade your CPU AND GPU within the next few years if you want to keep eating. Meanwhile both consoles can be had for under $1000. It's all a choice at the end of the day but you ain't gotta be sensitive cuz you know your machine gonna be outdated before GTA VI drops :umad:

Hit dogs holler

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Damn I just asked for a build and you nikkaz went ham, the pc lifestyle really got you brothers stressed

@Bryan Danielson

That acquisition got you feeling yourself or something ? Cop it on Xbox … or else … who do you think you’re talking to you foot soldier ass nikka.

Todd Coward said he capping the game at 30, a shooter at those frames is miserable experience …

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Some console nikkas be salty as hell for whatever reason. They can never have a civil conversation. :manny: :lolbron:
Name names then. I had a gaming laptop since 2018 so I can't be "console nikkas" so who you talking bout?? Civil conversation but you began the exchange by telling me I'm capping lmaoo nahh we not changing narratives in this muthafukka

Ban bet your shyt wont run stable 4K/60 fps at launch :ufdup: